Looking for a co-host to cooperate with camper rental in Portugal / south of Spain / Canary Islands

Wojciech10
Level 2
Łódź, Poland

Looking for a co-host to cooperate with camper rental in Portugal / south of Spain / Canary Islands

Hello,

I will be renting out a few campervans in Portugal, south of Spain or Canary Islands soon (I still need to decide about the best place to do that). I am looking for people with whom I could cooperate, someone interested in co-hosting that lives near Lisbon, Faro, Malaga, Barcelona, Tenerife or Fuerteventura.

I have an idea about the form of cooperation, but this is still an early stage of business development, so we can surely agree on something. Are there any people here that would be interested in co-hosting campervans?

Regards,

Wojtek 

7 Replies 7
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Wojciech10You're not allowed to list anything that moves on Airbnb: your campervans would need to be permanently parked.

Sónia-and-Darko0
Level 2
Almada, Portugal

Hi  @Wojciech10

Well, if your campervans are parked in Portugal ( Lisbon, Faro ...)  give me a shout.

We are superhosts and cohosts here so we could help you renting it.

Darek 😉 

Isidro14
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

Hi Wojtek,

If you have finally decided for Tenerife, get in touch if you are interested in collaborate .

Regards,

Isidro 

Hi I would love to participate.  I have been working in hotel management for over a decade and have just quit my job to broaden my mind. I speak fluent Spanish, English and German and pretty good Portuguese. Am actually living in Ericeira at the moment in my mobile home, so I do know what it is all about. Let me know if we can connect. 

Aloha

Joana175
Level 1
Saint-Antonin-sur-Bayon, France

Hello, I propose the rental of unusual and ephemeral accommodation, delivery and easy assembly of ephemeral room in the South of France. I want to develop my concept in the Canary Islands, if you have plans / ideas / proposals? Do not hesitate ! thank you,
Joana Iermann.
www.LotusExperiences.comIMG_20180404_143215_351.jpg

Hello,I am looking forward to co-host in Barcelona! I just starting hosting myself and I found out I love to care for people and give them the ah-ha feeling!Let me know if you haven't gotten anyone yet