Looking for a co-host to manage my Dallas Apartment in Knox/Henderson

Robert1234
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Looking for a co-host to manage my Dallas Apartment in Knox/Henderson

Since the search co-host feature is now gone... looking for someone to help with managing my apartment for the next four months as I cannot get out of my lease and am moving. It is a brand new beautiful apartment so it should be fairly painless to rent out - but does have a fob-entry to the apartment, and as such, will require help in handoff/turnover. 

Looking for someone to help asap - thanks.

5 Replies 5
Josh242
Level 2
Arlington, TX

Hey robert ! We can definitely help with that. Please reach out to us at ****

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Josh242
Level 2
Arlington, TX

Hi Robert, what is the title of your listing on airbnb? I can reach out through the app.

Josh242
Level 2
Arlington, TX

Hi Robert, hope you are still interested in us helping you co-host. If you could please do us a favor and message us on our Airbnb listing? It is called "Business Equipped 2Bd 2Ba Condo" That we can get in contact with each other. Thanks

kkkkk

Sophia Mohamed kajembe
Karol22
Level 10
SF, CA

Hi @Robert1234 did you end up finding someone? I'd assume it would be more difficult to get co-host given that you're only able to host for the next 4 months. If you don't find one on this forum, I'd be very interested to know where you did end up finding one.