Looking for a co-host to manage our Glasgow apartment please

Looking for a co-host to manage our Glasgow apartment please

Dear All, 

We are looking for somebody to co-host our apartment in Glasgow, please. This is our first Airbnb venture and can do it with some help. 

We also need to kit out the apartment as well so if anybody can guide us with the stuff we need for the flat and also if anybody knows any company which can redo the apartment as an Airbnb style apartment deco that would be great. 

thank you all in advance. 

6 Replies 6
Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

You'll have more joy I imagine by searching for on your local Airbnb Facebook group, @Harmeet5. As well as private individuals offering co-hosting services, you'll have the business options on there too.

Before then, you'll want to go through your lease with a fine tooth comb to make sure STRs are permitted, and that there are no council restrictions in place. 

You should have a successful first year with staycations being a big thing in the coming months, but don't hang around getting your listing up!

@Harmeet5 Hi I’m experienced cohost for owners I’m city. I have lots of experience both setting up the accommodation and co hosting/cleaning. I can provide references, have enhanced disclosure and also PLI for cleans. Unfortunately I can’t access my mail box on this site at the minute but if you would like to discuss further you can send your number to my email address yvonne1972mc@gmail.com and I’ll call you to discuss or If you send me your email address I can forward my number. Thank you 

Did you get someone to help?

HI Yvonne. I dropped you an email with my number. Look forward to hearing from you. 

H

Hi, I am an experienced Co-host. I also know Glasgow very well. If you are still interested, let me know.

John6281
Level 1
Scotland, United Kingdom

Hi @Harmeet5 

Sure, please get in touch with us via email at**

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center.