Looking for a co-host

Sue224
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

Looking for a co-host

Hi fellow hosts,

I'm a host and I'm looking for a co-host in the Ettalong Beach area of NSW, Australia, preferably someone with hosting experience.

Is there anyone out there interested? Or can anyone suggest a way of finding such a person?

regards

sue j

9 Replies 9
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

You can try signing up here:  https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/

Hi there

i would love to co host with you, I live on the central coast( Killarney vale) and I also host

Sheryl--Lynn-0
Level 2

Hi Sue, I am also living on the central coast and a host.  I'm interested in co-hosting.

Sue224
Level 1

Hi Lynn,

Thanks so much for your reply. I host in Ettalong 'Inexpensive room for up to 3 people with pool'. [I hosted in Sydney for 4 years before moving to Ettalong]. I still work part time in Sydney and sometimes stay down there overnight [in a cheap hotel, an airbnb, or at a friend's home] . If someone puts in a late request for a booking, there's no way I can get back to Ettalong to finish preparing the room and greet them. So I have to decline the booking. Airbnb then send me a message about keeping my calendar up to date, or decribing my room accurately. [This only happens if it's a last minute request; if it's earlier, I can prepare the room and leave the key out]  So, I was wishing for a co-host who lives locally, who could step in on those rare occasions. I don't have a car, so, to reciprocate in a co-host arrangement, the other host's place would have to be reachable by public transport.

cheers

sue

[Personal information hidden - to use the direct messaging function in the CC, hover over their profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Sheryl--Lynn-0
Level 2

Hi Sue, I have sent you a message to your inbox.

Yes hi sue

i would love to co host for you. I live in Killarney vale and I also host. I'm very reliable, hard working and flexible around times and dates. I'm a fussy cleaner and know the standards needed to host. So I'm happy to help you out

thanks

debbie

Sue224
Level 1

hi debbie,

thanks for your reply to my co-host request. have you seen my listing? it has the heading 'inexpensive room for up to 3 people with pool'. i don't have a car, so i don't know whether i could help with your place, but i'd be happy to pay you for any time that you spend helping me out. my number is ***.

if you're near Ettalong some time, and have time to meet for a coffee, let me know. i'd love to meet you.

cheers

sue

[*personal information removed]

Maggie101
Level 1
Ormond Beach, FL

Good morning.  I am also looking for a co-host in Accomac County, Va. on the Eastern Shore.  Anyone can recommend someone?

Chang-Gang--David-0
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

What does it mean to co-host? Someone else to help manage the listing?