Looking for a cohost in South London

Cathy611
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Looking for a cohost in South London

Hello

I will be away for one month and am hoping to airbnb my flat in SE5 out between 22 July - 20 August. 

My previous airbnb cohosts are no longer available so I am looking for a cohost who will be able to do the following:

-  checking bookings and keeping in touch with guests

- meet-and-greets (or using KeyNest to hand over keys)

- changeovers - cleaning flat, changing bed linen plus arranging for bed linen and towels to be laundered 

If you are interested please do get in touch

Thanks

Cathy

1 Reply 1
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hello @Cathy611  and welcome to ABB CC from across the lands and oceans in Auckland, New Zealand

Have a browse through your local listings in your area on the main ABB Platform and see if there are any Co-Hosts in your neighbourhood who are reputable that way.

There may also be local Facebook and the like groups who network that perhaps you could reach out through, alternatively send a message to those in your location and meet up with them to discuss your needs etc.

You may also be able to find a Co-Host using related Keywords to your location in the search-box here in CC.

All the very best and have a great break away from it all, unless of course you are going away for work!!

Central To All Home & Location

Auckland, New Zealand