Looking for a flexible Co-host in Boston

Chris1128
Level 1
Gloucester, MA

Looking for a flexible Co-host in Boston

Hello All,

I am a AirBNB host in Charlestown. I split cleaning and changeover responsibilities with my roommate for 2 bedrooms in a 4 bedroom unit. He is moving out in September and I will be taking over both bedrooms. I am looking to find a co-host who will be able to clean the rooms periodically when I am away for work or if something comes up and I cannot do the change overs. We have a washer/dryer on the same floor as the bedrooms too.

Words of advice or recomendations are appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris
6 Replies 6
Kelli44
Level 2
Boston, MA

Hi Chris,

I'm located in Boston and this is something I'd be able to help out with. Depending on what your needs are, I'm also able to assist with handyman services/light repairs, restocking essentials (toilet paper, coffee, soap, etc), assessing for damage, guest turnover, lockboxes, and ensuring a smooth check-in/out experience. Feel free to reach out if you'd like to discuss further.

Cheers,

-Kelli, 405-714-3516

Anuj12
Level 1
East Brunswick, NJ

Hi Chris,

Did you find the necessary help which you were looking for ? If not I would love to help. I can assist with meet and greet,  cleaning services, general upkeep of the house, keeping the house stocked with supplies, assessing damages etc. You can reach me at 7327890687 if needed. 

Thank you. 

Anderson47
Level 2
Boston, MA

Hi Cris, we’re Anderson & Kelly and we help another host in your area. Fell free to contact us. 

Cleaningboston@yahoo.com 

617-903-2074 

Meredith102
Level 2
Boston, MA

Hey Chris - if you’re still looking for supreior professional assistance, please contact me at meredith@babineandco.com 978-987-7818. My schedule allows me complete flexibility to cater to your needs!

best, 

meredith

ps I located in kenmore square and have a vehicle and provide cleaning supplies and vacuum etc

Amara12
Level 2
Boston, MA

Hi Chris,

My name is Amara and I am an AirBnb Cohost working with properties in the Boston area. We provide the necessary services to successfully run an AirBnb including cleanings, laundry, online communications, bookings/inquiries, pricing and supply restocking with the goal of allowing busy and traveling hosts to hand over logistics with confidence and seamlessly collect earnings. 

We specialize in same-day turnovers and last minute bookings in order to accommodate all guests through AirBnb’s Cohost feature, which allows access to the bookings calendar live. We also provide helpful services like luggage storage and backup wifi.

Please see below for estimates on your property per room:

• $40/cleaning + laundry
  • $20/key meet
  • Or $60/full management: cleaning, pricing, bookings and online communications

I would love to speak or meet with you about our services and your AirBnb needs!

You can find more info on our website: www.cohostmanagement.com

Thanks!

Amara12
Level 2
Boston, MA

My name is Amara and my Partner, Emanuel, and I clean and manage AirBnbs in the Boston area. We know the ins and outs of AirBnb, what guests are expecting, and how to exceed those expectations through deeply clean spaces, proper staging and thoughtful touches. We are fairly priced and help strategize to maximize your bookings.

I'd love to have a quick call with you to learn more about your AirBnb and needs. Might you have some time in the next few days?

Looking forward, 
Amara Donovan
info@cohostmanagement.com
413-335-8701