Looking for a host in Fort Walton Beach/Destin, FL ASAP!!

Amy517
Level 1
Fort Walton Beach, FL

Looking for a host in Fort Walton Beach/Destin, FL ASAP!!

I am looking for place in the Fort Walton Beach/Destin, FL area for my guests to stay from March 25-April 1!!

I just found out that my condo association is closing down our entire floor that week to do work on the walkway.  I would like find another owner who'd be willing to work in a co-hosting set-up to help all parties involved.  Please let me know asap if you are in the area and have availability that week, as the dates are approaching quickly.  Thanks!

8 Replies 8
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

hello @Amy517 ,

I think you should inform your guests you can not fullfill the confirmed reservation. You probably have to cancel the reservation, so guest get refunded and find other accomodation themself in time. Or contact Airbnb for help. You can try to find and offer guests alternative accomodation, but they are not obliged to accept this. Better inform them about the situation asap. Best regards, Emiel

I'm looking for a Condo 29-31 March 2019, Fort Walton  Beach area.

Cha5
Level 2
Fort Walton Beach, FL

My apartment is available in March for now. Fort Walton Beach area, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, 2 story.  About 1 miles fron Santa Rosa Beach. If you're interested.  Cha

Cha5
Level 2
Fort Walton Beach, FL

Ok, just noticed it's an old post.  🙂

Cha5
Level 2
Fort Walton Beach, FL

Any one on/in this community?

I am looking for other hosts in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida area who want to connect, and share ideas. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why don't you post in one of the local Florida host groups on FB etc - more likely to find  them there, than here in a global community ? @Cha5 

Cha5
Level 2
Fort Walton Beach, FL

@Helen3, thank you for the suggestion to post it in the Facebook group, but I don't use Facebook, ever since they have been censoring people's on their platform. 

I believed in free speech and Facebook isn't about free speech, they're too controlling. Cha 

Hi, I am a host who can help if you are looking for someone to help you manage your property locally. My company has hosted over 8,500 reservations and is very good at keeping you booked. Let me know if you need any assistance.