Looking for a property host/manager in Phoenix.....new to Air BNB and have some questions.

Looking for a property host/manager in Phoenix.....new to Air BNB and have some questions.

I currently work in North Scottsdale and live in another state.  I pretty much work here during the week and go back home on the weekends.  I am currently renting an apt in Old Town but am looking at buying a condo that I could rent out on the weekends.  I really can't afford to buy in Old Town but am curious as to what other areas of the city are hot for air bnbs.  I don't want to manage this on my own and would want an experienced partner if I go this route.  Wanting to start looking at areas no later than April 1.  

10 Replies 10
Chris11907
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

Hi Angela,

I am an experienced luxury Airbnb co-host servicing the Phoenix & Scottsdale area. To answer your question, I would highly suggest looking between the Phoenix 7th St to Biltmore area for new Airbnb properties. A lot of new development is moving out that way and at more affordable prices than Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, OT, etc. Also, it is a really hip new part of town with a Culinary Dropout, Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers, Stock & Stable, and all the other big names already moving in. 

I am currently accepting new properties to co-host at a rate of 10% per take-home transaction (you keep the cleaning fee) and 12% for Superhost and Plus properties!

I offer a complete Airbnb & VRBO / HomeAway management service, including:

• Setting up complete rental profiles on Airbnb & VRBO / HomeAway
  • Full communication and messaging with guests (with the goal of responding to prospective guests within 1 hour) and serving as the point of contact for guests during their stay
  • Creating marketing materials to use to reach out to potential luxury guests
  • Writing, creating and updating a house manual
  • Making sure that the house is properly equipped with linens, dishes, safety equipment, and all the necessities, etc.
  • Managing the house cleaners
  • Managing repairs and handyman projects such as paint touch-ups
  • Creating a dedicated website for the home
  • Creating revenue reports and making sure you have all the info for taxes
  • Handling anything else that comes up with the property and going above and beyond to make sure the guests have a perfect stay each and every time!

I have a dedicated house cleaner, maintenance person, photographer, and pool guy in Phoenix - all available if needed.

Here are the links to the properties I currently manage, both with 5-star ratings and glowing reviews:

Casa di Arancio - Phoenix (www.casadiarancio.com / Pass: 2444)

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/39469836?s=67&shared_item_type=1&virality_entry_point=1&sharer_id=76638...

Sunset Retreat - San Francisco

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/24945915?s=67&shared_item_type=1&virality_entry_point=1&sharer_id=76638...

639 Minna St - San Francisco
https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/639-Minna-St-94103/unit-3/home/12395735

Note: I previously co-hosted this luxury Airbnb in San Francisco while it was listed. This listing was taken down when the owners sold the home and moved out of the area. At the time this was a 5-star property as well.

I have experience with remodeling, designing, organizing, and I love everything to do with homes. I am in the process of studying for my real estate license and I will be joining a brokerage once I receive my license. Expected licensing date is the end of April. I am well connected with other realtors in Phoenix and Scottsdale.

Hope that helps! Thank you!

Here is my contact info:

*sensitive information hidden*

Chris Jones

Hello I need someone who can help to manage my home in Las Vegas area...zip code 89141. Thank you. 

Susan3495
Level 2
Tempe, AZ

Tempe is also a hot spot for Airbnb rentals. I have been doing real estate here with buyers and sellers for 14 years.  Let me know if I can send you some places that would fit your needs and if you want to see any in person I would be happy to show you properties. I also am a host at an Airbnb in Old Town Scottsdale and have helped several buyers in purchasing an investment to be used as an Airbnb rental.  

HI @Susan3495 I'm looking to buy a vacation home in the Tempe area- and rent it out as an AirBnB when I'm not there- I'd love to chat with you and see some properties!

How do I get in touch? I'm new to Air Bnb 🙂

I love to travel! My family and I try to follow the warm weather and we love exploring new cities.

Hi laura

@Laura4332 call me**

**Personal information hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly for your own privacy

@Laura4332 ...Hello I need someone who can help to manage my home in Las Vegas area...zip code 89141. Thank you

Hi, I'm a professional manager - I would love definitely help you. Shoot me a message and I can send you my website and info!

There are many online tool where you get logging management tips or get perfect solution. For this You can search in local area online service providers.

@Angela2164 Hi Angela!  Did you find the help you were looking for?  I live in Mesa, AZ and have been managing vacation rental properties for almost 2 years and love it!  I would be happy to chat and help if you are still in need 🙂  

Thanks!

@Angela2164 ...Hello I need someone who can help to manage my home in Las Vegas area...zip code 89141. Thank you