Looking for co host in Atlanta

Ann454
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Looking for co host in Atlanta

We need a co-host to manage rental of our carriage house in Brookwood Hills.

19 Replies 19
Tyesh0
Level 4
Atlanta, GA

Hello @Ann454

Please give me a call if you are still in need of a co-host for your property. 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Do you still co-host in Atlanta?

If you are still offering co-hosting services in Atlanta text me at *personal information hidden*

Good evening @Ally47 ! If you still have a need for co-hosting services in Atlanta, I'd love to have a conversation. I currently work for a digital marketing reporting software company in Midtown and have formerly been employed by an Apartments.com competitor. If you still are looking/your needs have changed, feel free to send me a direct message. Have a great night!

Hi @Kristle2 ! If you're still in the market for a co-host, my wife and I live in the East Lake neighborhood but bounce between Midtown and Ponce City Market for work. I'd love to have a conversation surrounding your properties to see if there's a potential partnership opportunity. Feel free to reply here and we'll get connected on LinkedIn. Thanks and have a great evening!

Lizzy20
Level 2
Georgia, United States

Hello! I am a Co-Host looking for more people to help. My goal is to help hosts like you manage your listings and work with you to make your life just a little easier. If you are interested in continuing the conversation please email me at **

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

If you are still offering co-hosting services in Atlanta text me at**.

Elmina2
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

*We provide co-hosting services.

*Guaranteed occupancy rate of 80% all year round.

Hello, I looking for a co-host.  Please email me at jypropertygroup@gmail.com if interested

Wilson84
Level 1
Hampton, GA

I am looking for a Co-Host in the Hampton/McDonough area.  Are you interested?

if so contact me at *personal information hidden*

thank u Will

Hey Will! I live in McDonough and I have an Airbnb property In McDonough as well. If you are still looking for a co-host, I will be glad to assist you. You can contact me at**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines

Monique

I seen that you were seeking a Co-host give me a call @ 678-459-4590 I’m a great house cleaner as well as Security.

I would like to co host your property. Email me jordin.franklin1@gmail.com to discuss details. My schedule is very flexible so availability would not be an issue.

Jacqueline661
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Hi There 

my name is Jackie and I been co-hosting and cleaning several listings for the past 4 years 

currently i only co-host one Listing 

if anyone is looking for a co-Host or cleaning help with their Airbnb’s feel free to contact me 

for cleanings I am available fridays to Sunday’s including holidays 

For co-hosting anytime!

thank you 

*sensitive information hidden*

best

jackie