Looking for co-host in jersey city area.

Jason560
Level 2
Miramar, FL

Looking for co-host in jersey city area.

Hi  I’m interested in listing my apartment on Airbnb. How much do you charge and what services are included for co- hosting?

10 Replies 10
Simi1
Level 3
North Bergen, NJ

Hello Jason,

I am in the Jersey City area and am very interested in the opportunity to be your co-host. I have quite a bit of experience and complete success hosting my own listings and with being a co-host for others, offering my services with consultation, setting up the listing and getting the space ready to host, housekeeping for turnovers, doing laundry for linen, welcoming guests, restocking supplies, messaging with guests, responding to guest issues, and essentially whatever is asked or required to successfully manage your property for profit on Airbnb. I can certainly provide similar services and support for you depending on your needs.

About me - I am trustworthy, responsible, reliable, organized, have high attention to detail, friendly, easy to work with and I can provide references accordingly via my Airbnb profile. I am also very knowledgeable about the Airbnb platform and guest relations.

I typically charge 15-25% depending on the level of involvement needed. Please let me know if you have any specific questions and if you would like to discuss the opportunity further. 

Thanks!
Simi

Hi @Simi1, is there a way that I can message you privately about your co-hosting experience in New Jersey?

Thank you,

Alexa 

Jason560
Level 2
Miramar, FL

Hello Simi, I live  in florida. My condo is in jersey city. How would payment work? For example turnover for a reservation of 2 months. Which would involve linen laundry, cleaning the condo, restocking toilet paper and key turnover. 

Thanks,

Jason 

Hi Jason,

did you find any good co-host for yourself? I may need help too or can be a help!

Sarah,

Aj59
Level 2
New York, NY

Good day! I am interested to co host your unit. I have a positive reviews and will be a superhost. I have booked different types of guest and was able to deliver properly. Where in Jersey city?

Hi the condo is in greenville Jersey City. How much do you charge for your services?

Cleaning fee plus 10% of the charge.  How many bedrooms does it have? 

Kathi17
Level 2
Redondo Beach, CA

Jason,

Have you had success finding a co-host for your property? If not, message me  

Kathi

Not yet,

hi how much do you charge for your services? 

Please email me. I charge my hosts nothing. ****. The guests pay for my services, but I can tell you if your listing would qualify. I only do it if all parties win. 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]