Looking for co-host in mumbai area ( Dombivali east)

Looking for co-host in mumbai area ( Dombivali east)

I have flat in Palava City ,in dombivali and looking for co-host to manage airbnb rental. Please contact at [Phone number hidden] if interested. Thanks,

5 Replies 5
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Shireesh0,

Welcome to the Community Center! 

I just want to let you know that we have a Co-hosting page—I hope you find this useful! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Shristi1
Level 1
Mumbai, India

Hi all, I’m a super host on Airbnb and run my own place on the website. I’m looking to extend myself to co hosting for people within Mumbai who don’t have the time to respond to inquires and earn a quick buck by putting their place up at the same time. I can offer instant replies to the place listed, can help you redecorate it to people’s need and help set up the profile as well among other things. Interested people can email me on *  Thanks

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

I am looking for a Co-host for my one bed, hall, kitchen apartment in BAndra East, near BKC

Hi Chitu,

@Chitu1

I have been providing co-hosting services in Mumbai since 4 years.

Please contact me so I can help you to increase your bookings.

Hi Anisha..

I have a property in Palava and Andheri versova mumbai that I need a co host for...please contact me