Looking for co-hosts in Paris!

Chiara142
Level 1
Sava, Italy

Looking for co-hosts in Paris!

Hello everyone,

I am the owner of a lovely 2-pièces right behind Place Monge (5ème), and the apartment has great airbnb potential (elevator, 50 meters away from metro, all amenities etc.)

I no longer live in France, so I had to pick a rental management, and as we speak it is rented until May (2018). I would love to switch to vacation rentals after that date, hence airbnb.

I know that co-hosting is very new in Europe, and that probaby more people could get in touch in the near future, but I thought I'd give it a shout over here as well.

I am looking for amazing, trustworthy fellow hosts to start a fruitful collaboration! Looking forward to hearing from anyone who's interested in discussing details.

Thanks,

Chiara.

4 Replies 4
Callia0
Level 1
Paris, France

Hello Chiara !

I know this message is a bit late, but I just came across your post about looking for a cohost in Paris. I actually live by Place Monge, and would love to collaborate with you if you're still looking for help. I'm from California, have been living in Paris for 3 years, and currently doing a stage until the end of December. I myself am a host of a listing in California, so I know all about cohosting !

I see your listing says you are looking for someone from May 2018. Is that the earliest your apartment is free from the agency? 

Best,

Callia

Hello Chiara!

I hope this message isn't too late. My name is Fany I leave in the 17e in paris.  My husband and I are host on airbnb.  I am interested in cohosting with you at Place Monge and is interested in hearing about discussing the details. 

Regards,

Fany

Hi, 

It seems a lot late reply. 

But I would like to know whether you are still looking for co-hosting? I am at the moment a co-host. Experience in apartment renting for 2 years in Paris. As a freelancer in property management and renting out apartments short term, medium and long term. 

Please do let me know if you would like your apartment to be managed with a company, or as an individual me. 

Looking for a reply. 

thank you

shenupeiris at gmail 

Hi @Chiara142 ,

Are you still looking for a co-host? I live in Paris, speak English and still available. If you are interested, let me know at ** personal details hidden **.