Looking for cohost in mid city Los Angeles

Serena172
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Looking for cohost in mid city Los Angeles

Hello, I am looking for a co-host full-time to host my place in Mid city Los Angeles starting Jan next year. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

3 Replies 3
Rebecca133
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Serena,

Are you still looking for a cohost?

I am a super host -I’ve been hosting and co-hosting for over nine years on Airbnb!
Very happy to help. Let’s chat

All the best,
Rebecca Abouaf

Rai4
Level 2
Glendale, CA

Hi Serena,

My name is Rai, and I’ve been a Superhost for 4 years with 3 properties of my own in Glendale, while I manage a luxury West Hollywood home (two of which are in the PLUS program). I would love to help with hosting duties;  I currently live in Culver City. Here are some of the duties I perform:

• Communication with your guests ~ check in/out, problem solve issues~
  • Schedule cleaning crew
  • Home visits to check on the condition
  • Order supplies needed
  • Schedule maintenance
  • Advise on pricing
  • Set up listing
  • Advise on style and decor

Depending on what your needs are, we can set up a flat recurring fee. Please give me a call if interested *sensitive information hidden*

Jasmin476
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hey Serena,

I know this post is very old but you know how the saying goes, closed mouths don't get fed. Lol. Wondering if you or anyone out there is in search of a cohost? I'm getting settled into the LA area and looking to help with anyone interested in me living on-site while I help you manage your property. Tasks include but are not limited to managing guest inquires/questions/accommodations, cleaning, writing reviews, etc.  

Thank you and I appreciate your time 

Jasmin