Looking for host to possibly co-host in West Los Angeles for unit

Looking for host to possibly co-host in West Los Angeles for unit

Hello,

I am looking for a co-host or possibly full-time to host my place in West Los Angeles in the very near future. Please let me know if you are interested. 

Thank you,

Danielle 

9 Replies 9
Tueykay0
Level 10
Santa Monica, CA

@Danielle433

I've been hosting for about 6 years in Santa Monica. Let's chat to see if we are a right fit.

Have a great evening!

Hi Tueykay,

What is your number so we can chat further...

Thanks,

Danielle 

Brandon179
Level 1
Pembroke Pines, FL

I’ve lived in an air bnb in Los Angeles for about a month 2 years ago and understand what it takes to maintain a household suitable enough for arriving and departing guests. Let me know if you would like me to send you further information about myself, including a resume, etc! Thank you! 

Leslie232
Level 2
Truckee, CA

Hi Danielle,

Have you found anyone to help you co-host?  I have been a host since 2014 and I am available. I live near Century City.  I have included a link to my listing below. Please reach out to me by email at mary@caldelle.com

(There is a glitch in the system and for some reason this reply appears as though it is from my sister Leslie in Truckee.)  

Thanks!

Mary 

https://abnb.me/pQBGtLeaDO

Ella84
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi @Danielle433

I have been hosting for more than 2 years in Los Angeles with 3 listings. I'm living in Hollywood. I have good experience how to decorate and set up everything to be ready for doing Airbnb with reasonable cost. you're interested in, let's talk and will see we are a good fit.

Best regards

Ella

Rai4
Level 2
Glendale, CA

Hi Danielle,

My name is Rai, and I’ve been a Superhost for 4 years with 3 properties of my own in Glendale, while I manage a luxury West Hollywood home (two of which are in the PLUS program). I would love to help with hosting duties;  I currently live in Culver City. Here are some of the duties I perform:

• Communication with your guests ~ check in/out, problem solve issues~
  • Schedule cleaning crew
  • Home visits to check on the condition
  • Order supplies needed
  • Schedule maintenance
  • Advise on pricing
  • Set up listing
  • Advise on style and decor

Depending on what your needs are, we can set up a flat recurring fee. Please give me a call if interested 323-208-1287, and check out my  reviews on my Airbnb page: https://www.airbnb.com/users/37850875/listings?user_id=37850875&s=50

Julia1182
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi @Danielle433 

My name is Julia. I am a recent college graduate with a degree in business managment who is in the process of obtaining her California Real Estate License. I am very interested in becoming a property manager in the hopes of some day building my own Property Management Company. I would very much appreciate this opprotunity. I can send you my resume and cover letter if you'd like. Please private message me if you'd like to disccus further and see a copy of both those things.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best of Luck,

Julia A. Bauerfeind

@Julia1182 Hi Julia! If you're still looking to co-host, email me at info@ezraproductions.com

Thanks!

Jill1056
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Did you end up finding someone good @Danielle433 ? I'm looking for someone as well for properties in Malibu and West Hollywood.