Looking for vacation rental management software

Paige16
Level 2
New York, NY

Looking for vacation rental management software

I'm looking for advice from other hosts on vacation rental management software. It seems like most other threads are dominated from the brands themselves pitching, but I want to know from other hosts what actually is the best solution? I tried Guesty and I like it, but their fees are high and the UI is a bit complex and I want something easy to look at for our team. I'm considering using them again, but I'd like to explore other options. 

I'm looking to have clean income statements for our management, and ones to provide other homeowners that we partner with.

I want to be able to manage all bookings from all platforms in one place. 

Need to be able to have multiple users with different veiwing privelages. 

I'd like to have cleaning service managed through the system - i'd like a calendar that is shared with the cleaning service so they can see all upcoming cleanings and mark off when they are done. I'd like to have their payments automatically be sent on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. 

I don't to pay high percentage fees, i'd prefer a one time payment per month.

Needs to be integrated with Vrbo, Booking etc!

Thanks so much!

9 Replies 9
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Paige16

I'm liking MyVR.com.  It's easy to use and not buggy. Integrates well with Airbnb, VRBO, Booking.com, and any i-cal. It is not cheap, but not as expensive as some.

Chase29
Level 2
Savannah, GA

@Paige16 Wondering if you found something? I see a lot of folks talking about Airgms, but I too am looking for the best software around to grow my rental business. Were you successful in finding anything? 

Thanks!

Chase  

Mark583
Level 2
Marikina, PH

I would like to know as well from other hosts what they've found.  Will follow this thread. thank you!

Thomas669
Level 2
Kapaʻa, HI

I am looking for the same thing. Someone should design calendar booking software that a child could use.
A calendar with my properties and the booking dates with travelers names. Since all of the information is already available from other synced sites, Airbnb etc. having the calendar at a glance would be very helpful.
Online booking software that I have tried has too many bells and whistles, has confining rules and tend to be predatory in nature.
Santa, all I want for Christmas is a simple syncable calendar to share with my team.

Merry Christmas

I can only tell you what not to use: Tokeet. Avoid this at all costs, as it will cost you all your bookings, patience, time and effort. A total failure of a platform.

The general consensus seems to bea recommendation of iGMS or BookingAutomation. I'm still weighing up the benefits. 

Thomas669
Level 2
Kapaʻa, HI

Thank you for the information.

Alexa9
Level 2
Walla Walla, WA

Does anyone use Guesty? If so, can you refer it? I went through a demo and was impressed but the fee ($50 per listing, I manage 60 listings) plus a $1500 on-board fee. Seems expensive.

I'm looking for a software program to... everyone saying Guesty super expensive. 

@Susan4817 

Hi, I will send you a message I dont think Im allowed to post links here, Take a look and let me know,