Los Angeles Co-host Needed

in
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Level 2

Hi! I need local help with my nice furnished duplex in the Miracle Mile area of Los Angeles (near The Grove and the Beverly Center).  I am shortly going to list it for the first time for rentals of minimum 1 month and maximum 6 months, so it's not really short term rental and not really long-term lease, either.  I will be out of the country, so I need a local cohost or rental agent to deal with guests, do check-ins and check-outs, re-stock supplies, take care of repairs, maintenance, and the physical property, etc.  I am ALSO looking for a cleaning service.   Please send me a message with something about your experience and your phone number. I'm not actually sure if you can message here...if not, just post a reply with your email address.  This is a photo of the front of the duplex. Thank you!

DSC_7778.jpeg

2 Replies

Re: Los Angeles Co-host Needed

in
Los Angeles, CA
Level 10

@Lenny66  Send me an email to worldworlee@yahoo.com It's an email account not associated with Airbnb, so I don't get dishonest people trying to log in to my Airbnb account.

Re: Los Angeles Co-host Needed

in
London, United Kingdom
Level 1

Hi,

it sounds like you need more someone to manage it or a management company, rather than a co-host. I can help. Feel free to email me on sarah@sandaservicedproperties.com

Sarah 🙂