Lost calendar...

Deb0
Level 9
Mendocino, CA

Lost calendar...

PROBLEM: Just noticed that the calendar link is missing from my dashboard. Anybody else having the same issue?

QUICK FIX: Here's a way to get to your calendar without the link: https://www.airbnb.com/manage-listing/XXXXXX/calendar

-- XXXXXX = your airbnb room #

The calendar is definitely the most important page to me as a host. It's a central way to get needed info and link to reservations. It's my opinion the site navigation should have a more direct way to link to it. I think a link to the calendar should be on the toolbar so it is accessible from every page on the site.

3 Replies 3
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Deb0, thanks for raising this. Is this still missing?

Is anyone experiencing this? 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Yes @Lizzie, it's still missing. I can get to the calendar by going to my indox, opening a message, scrolling to the calendar and then clicking on "view full calendar". Now I have it bookmarked to make it easier.

Feedback: The calendar is the most important page on the Airbnb website for a host. I suggest it should be central to the dashboard and have a direct link to it from every page. Hosts could use this interactive monthly calendar to get to all the information we need most.

Penny42
Level 2
Bath, United Kingdom

My calendar has disappeared for my listings and it's making life very difficult. The technical dept are looking into it but that doesn't make it any easier. It's about a week now and I'm tearing my hair out.

Penny