Made Possible By Hosts

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Made Possible By Hosts

Thanks God I’m A Country Boy l Make Possible By Hosts l Airbnb 

Thank God I ‘m A Country Boy, Airbnb new campaignThank God I ‘m A Country Boy, Airbnb new campaign

Hill House Farm, Hosted By SarahHill House Farm, Hosted By Sarah

https://youtu.be/tClh48jc0NY

Hill House Farm, Hosted By Sarah

Walk on the Wild Side l Make Possible By Hosts | Airbnb 

Walk on the Wild Side, Airbnb Latest Campaign released  March 30, 2021Walk on the Wild Side, Airbnb Latest Campaign released March 30, 2021

https://youtu.be/8QzQlJ-aM6g

Green Door Villa, Hosted By Emmanuel 

Click Like and Share, Subscribe  https://youtube.com/c/airbnb ! 
Hope you enjoyed ! 

25 Replies 25
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Airbnb felt the heat in 2019, pre-Covid, when it leaned into performance marketing on Google, and didn’t get the results it hoped to achieve. In its first major campaign of 2021, Airbnb is mounting a global branding advertising blitz on YouTube (owned by Google) and television in five countries. The campaigned is geared toward expanding the ranks of hosts.
                                                                                                                                                            — Dennis Schaal

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Dale711 Good to see you won't need any other contributors to the CC going forward. Just post away, answer your own post and then mark your own answer as an accepted solution. 

Priceless!

@Mike-And-Jane0 

Oh .... my bad.

I am a newbie, I am accidentally mark  my own post.

Could you please forgive me ?

1. Did you know what are the penalty or warning as I accidentally mark my own thread ?
  2. Could you kindly report to @Stephanie  to remove for it for me ? And I will definitely mark above your suggested solution.
  3. Since you’ve  mentioned “Priceless!” What are the awards and prizes CC members deserved been mark for that? 

done ! 

84D0F17C-3325-44FA-B51A-BDF6945C5031.jpeg

@Mike-And-Jane0

Done! I had removed it! Thanks again  @Quincy ! 

With my pleasure, I mark @Mike-And-Jane0 as my accepted solution!  

Don’t forgotten to respond my other question!

“ Take a walk on the Wild Side” 

https://youtu.be/RsVLIiI8Vfo

Hope yours enjoyed with @Helen3 

I wish yours have a wonderful times 🤣

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why do you keep posting Airbnb's ad campaign here?  - is there something you wanted to discuss about the campaign? @Dale711 

Good day @Helen3 

Yes! Yes! Yes! 

I would definitely wish the CC members “ Click, Like and Share!”

Share with friends and love once. Do remember to pass forward to other! 

Unfortunately, you may not like the new campaign. Just to  inform you that is more latest add coming soon, I will be pleased to keep everyone posting in the same day when it released.

I Love the song “ Walk on the the Wild Side”

Great pieces of Art! 

https://youtu.be/RsVLIiI8Vfo
                                                                           by Lou Reed

@Helen3  hope you enjoyed the song.

* My boyfriend always greet me with “ hey Babe” and I always tempted just to  reply with “ Take a walk on the wild side” *  

- by Tasoq.  

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Dale711, I've removed the accepted solution now. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thank you! 

@Quincy  

Thank You for correcting this. I think that was just a careless mistake on @Dale711 's  end. But now @Mike-And-Jane0 's  contribution shows as accepted solution. Is this again a mistake or intentional?

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Ute42 What is wrong with my post being accepted as a solution? My post was just as random and some would say irrelevant as the original post which makes it, in my opinion, an excellent accepted solution.

@Mike-And-Jane0  

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Your post. My Questions was if Dale intentionally marked it as the accepted solution or if that was an error on Dale's end. Apperently it was, as now the mark is gone.

Also I do not critizise that Dale made a mistake or two. As he says he's a newbie to the community and hence still on a learning curve. I appreciate that he's highly motivated as we all were when we started out with airbnb.

@Ute42 

Don’t be concerned, I’ll always acquiring new knowledge.

Let’s me consult with one of my Guru, @Susan17  and.....

@Mike-And-Jane0 

You do it’s well! Well done!

You are a light in the darkness! I am much appreciate your assistance.

If you can kindly response my doubts as above, it will Perfect! And makes my days! 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Ute42. It seems that this topic was posted on the help board instead of the hosting board (hence the accepted solution button being available). I've moved this to the hosting board so that there will be no confusion with the accepted solution button. 

@Dale711, your topic has now been moved to the hosting board as it is not help related.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen