Malaysia

Alicia3
Level 1
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia

Malaysia

I need help ! I have a guest checked in for more than 2 weeks and now his scheduled has changed need to leave early , he's asking for refund. What should I do ?
7 Replies 7
Linda0
Level 10
Spring, TX

Hello Malaysia -
Just tell him he needs to contact Airbnb to cancel and that they handle everything. That you go by the cancelation policy, but Airbnb will do the refund. Then you email Airbnb and write you will go by your policy and do not offer any refund or suggest you do a refund.
Make Airbnb do the work of telling him no refund. If he says Airbnb say you can cancel for him, tell him no you cannot and he must go thru Airbnb. Just keep saying work with Airbnb.

Hi @Linda0,

Great advice as usual.  I do have a question though.  I have noticed a few times that you refer hosts to "email" Airbnb.  I am confused by this as there does not seem to be a way of "emailing" Airbnb.  Could you please provide us with the Airbnb email address?  Also, when you email Airbnb, are they pretty prompt with their replies?

Thanks

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

@Dave&Deb -
When I have issues I always email to the last email thread I have received from support staff with Airbnb at:

Response@airbnb.com -

They usually will call you back right away because I think they get credit because after they respond you get a survey inquiring about the service you receive.

I also have the email at:

Express@airbnb.com

Me too.... Anybody can give me hot line custemer service in malaysia... I need to call them

Hi Isyam. Try call 0377240164. Airbnb Malaysia

Eléonore9
Level 2
Inari, Finland

Warm greetings from Taylor’s university.

We are contacting you regarding an research project based on Airbnb operational experience. In answering this questionnaire, you are helping a research assignment undertaken by Master in International Hospitality Management students at Taylor’s University Malaysia.

We would much appreciate your time in contributing into this study.

The findings of the study can be of help you understand the reasons to operate Airbnb services, risk perceptions and values, which can be of help to you to know the market favors better.

If you are interested in the findings of the study, do contact Ms Eleonore Hazart at eleonore.hazart@sfr.fr

Thank you. Please click on this following link: 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3Deg_SXrRKjpobY1IEO8xi254B_XSqpSUx4h07_gsEAfHTQ/viewform?...

Chong9
Level 2
Ipoh, Malaysia

Eventually, he or she may need to refer to Airbnb. You can't do anything on your side, I suppose