Managing someone elses property

Leanne1
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Managing someone elses property

I have my own Airbnb listing that is very successful.  I  have been asked to manage a friends apartment.

Where I would do all communciation, meet and greet.  Manage the cleaners, arrange clean linen, purchase Tea, Coffee, soap etc.

I would get paid a commission percentage of the tarif.  

What is the best way to do this, so it is seperate from my listing.

Hope some one can help me.

198 Replies 198
Louise35
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Where about are youinLondon?

Louise

April182
Level 1
Canton, GA

Hello to all!

I live in north Georgia and I am familiar with the area, Georgia born and raised. I am looking to help manage a property in the Jasper/ Ellijay and surrounding areas! 

Lindsey155
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I am looking to host a property in the West LA area. I currently manage/clean a property in Mar Vista and looking to take on more properties.

I am looking for anyone who is looking for someone to manage their AirBnB property

I’m located in Chicago. What about you? 

I'm located in Indiana but I work in Downtown Chicago. 

Astrid190
Level 1
Heist-op-den-Berg, Belgium

Hi, 

If anyone is looking for 2 very responsible and social people to manage their houses during summer, my boyfriend and I are very interested to do so. We would like to have the experience to meet new people and to do everything to make their stay as enjoyable as possible. We are free during the months of july, august and september!

Kind regards, 

Tim & Astrid 

Alex1417
Level 1
San Diego, CA

My name is Alex Arroyo and I currently manage an AirBnB listing here in San Diego called the Studio and Blue Room located at *sensitive information hidden* . I am willing to completely manage your listing/listings and take care of the reviews on a agreed upon percentaged. I can even offer cleaning services if necessary. If this is something anyone is interested in please reach out to me via phone call or text. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Renée16
Level 2
Charlottetown, Canada

Do this only i fyou can trust that the owner will fix issues immediately, like leaky plumbing or a roof. I have hosted for others with great enjoyment since 2013, owners that do not maintain their own properties however I drop. Conscientious owners are fab to work with.

Jai27
Level 1
Marina del Rey, CA

Hi! I live in Marina Del Rey in Los Angeles, CA and am looking to make some extra money by managing people's airbnb's in the Los Angeles Area. Is there anyone in need of help? 

Joanna360
Level 1
Boca Raton, FL

I am looking to manage a property for someone, 6 plus years of experience in rental property management. I live in South Florida. Anyone here looking for a great manager? 

Angel336
Level 1
Charlotte, NC

My husband & I are looking to manage properties in NC. If anyone needs assistance in someone managing your property, email us at *sensitive information hidden*

Alysha16
Level 1
Fairbanks, AK

I know this doesn’t answer your question but I’m looking into helping manage other people’s bob. I don’t have my own property but am a good organizer and good with computers. Do you know where to start to apply to manage other people’s air bnb? Thanks!

Hello everyone, I am managing other friends properties in Miami and nearby areas, just email me at: *sensitive information hidden*

Anabel47
Level 1
Austin, TX

Hi! 

I have had two very successful Airbnb listings, but moved and no longer have those. I am looking to manage properties in Austin, Texas. If any one needs help. Let me know!