Managing someone elses property

Leanne1
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Managing someone elses property

I have my own Airbnb listing that is very successful.  I  have been asked to manage a friends apartment.

Where I would do all communciation, meet and greet.  Manage the cleaners, arrange clean linen, purchase Tea, Coffee, soap etc.

I would get paid a commission percentage of the tarif.  

What is the best way to do this, so it is seperate from my listing.

Hope some one can help me.

198 Replies 198
Sue863
Level 1
Arlington, VA

Hi! I currently manage airbnb properties and I'm looking to manage more. If you're looking for someone who is reliable and trustworthy to manage your property please email me at *sensitive information hidden*. I'm in the Georgia area

Hello, 

Looking for someone that has propertys need to be manage.

Please email me.

Hello,

Looking for someone that need to manage their property in Chicago,IL. Please email me.

Thank!

Hedy7
Level 1
Suffolk, VA

I am an Airbnb host for 6 years and I rent out two rooms in my home. I just converted my office into another bedroom and am doing very well. I am looking for other Airbnb's to manage and just love people. Most of my guests say they feel like family when they stay with me.  I have learned a lot over the last 6 years about those special niceties that make a person feel very welcome and want to come back. I would love to manage your Airbnb. I am located in the Suffolk area of Virginia and part of the week in the Shenandoah Valley near exit 91 off Rte. 64 . Please contact me if I can be of service.

*sensitive information hidden*

Alejandra468
Level 2
Beverly Hills, CA

Hello everyone, I'm Blasi Alejandra.

I am a super Airbnb host since 2015 with my own property. I myself come from a family of hoteliers and grew up in a hotel all my young life; I understand and enjoy the accommodation industry immensely since that is all I know. And I love it! As I have been so successful in the industry some friends started asking me to host their https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/23167466?s=67&shared_item_type=1&virality_entry_point=1&sharer_id=33924...

homes, when they travel or are absent for work and everything is going great. If anyone needs this service in the Los Angeles area, I am more than willing to help you and maximize your household income. I specialize in luxury homes but I could also help with any other type of house. I am a super host on Airbnb. I live in Beverly Hills. I speak Spanish, Italian, English and I understand French. Here is my link to my listings, if you want to contact me, I will be more than happy to help you with yours.

Debra343
Level 1
Miami, FL

How to start managing an airbnbHow do u start to mange an airbnb

I would love to know how to as well. 

@Debra343 wrote:

How to start managing an airbnbHow do u start to mange an airbnb

Hi looking to manage properties in the Philadelphia area if your interested 

Candy10
Level 3
Chicago, IL

Hello everyone, I’m looking for someone to manage one three bedroom unit in my property. 

I would love to know more details. I'm looking for extra income and would love the opportunity.

Good afternoon,

Are you still seeking assistance?

@Candy10 wrote:

Hello everyone, I’m looking for someone to manage one three bedroom unit in my property. 

Hi Yolanda, I’m just now seeing your message. I’m about to private message you. 

Anne411
Level 2
Charlotte, NC

Chicago area owners in need of someone to manage their property -  I would be happy to manage / co-host for you!   I have many years of  experience as both a host (Superhost) and co-host and have a 4.9 rating with over 50 reviews.    I am currently managing one property in Chicago and am looking to add more!  You can email me at **(Annie BNB host at Gmail) and happy to answer any questions you might have!  

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

I have a large 4bed 3.5bath house in Hickory, NC in a beautiful community on the lake. (House is not on the lake) It is a great opportunity for anyone interested in purchasing and making it an Airbnb site.  

@Zafar5 I would love to know more.  Is it listed for sale?