Managing someone elses property

Leanne1
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Managing someone elses property

I have my own Airbnb listing that is very successful.  I  have been asked to manage a friends apartment.

Where I would do all communciation, meet and greet.  Manage the cleaners, arrange clean linen, purchase Tea, Coffee, soap etc.

I would get paid a commission percentage of the tarif.  

What is the best way to do this, so it is seperate from my listing.

Hope some one can help me.

198 Replies 198

Yes. I am selling it as FSBO. If you would like send me your information and I will send you photos and full details. Thanks.

I would like more detail please

Fabiola158
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hello, I am a frequent user of Airbnb and looking for properties to manage in the Southern California area. If you are looking for a co-host, I would love to be in touch. Also I can help get you up and going if you have not done Airbnb before.. i.e. look at your space, help you with furnishing/styling your place, making sure you have all the essentials for the guest and helping you prepare to be a great host!

In addition I have great communication and customer service skills and will treat your business with care.

I will also provide you with personal and business references. 

Please feel free to contact me

*sensitive information hidden*

Thanks,

Fabi E

Hello, Im looking to become a property manager! I'm also available full time and ready to take on multiple properties! 

Hi Zuri17,

where are you located? Do you have experience with hosting vacation or short term housing?

Frankie61
Level 2
Charlotte, NC

Hi, I see a lot of people needing management services for their Airbnb. We have a system and team for managing everything top-to-bottom from listing, booking, cleaning, communication, and everything in between. We currently serve GA, Tennessee, and North Carolina. You can find us at https://guest-home.com/

I would like to join you as an employee but I live in Miami, and would love to join your group.

Hello, I am a frequent user of Airbnb and looking for properties to manage in Ixtapa Zihuatanejo area. If you are looking for a co-host, I would love to be in touch. Also I can help get you up and going if you have not done Airbnb before.. i.e. look at your space, help you with furnishing/styling your place, making sure you have all the essentials for the guest and helping you prepare to be a great host!

In addition I have great communication and customer service skills and will treat your business with care.

I will also provide you with personal and business references. 

Please feel free to contact me!

Yolanda350
Level 2
Cypress, TX

Hello, Everyone.

I am Looking to speaking with someone who is looking for someone to help manage their  airbnb locally. I am in Houston TX.  I am available to take care of anything and everything that needs to be done to make sure your propety is running smoothly and prosperous.   

Carmelo92
Level 1
Peabody, MA

I am in the North shore Massachusetts and would like to offer my services to anyone needing someone to manage their property.

Paul6056
Level 1
Winnipeg, CA

Hi, is anyone looking for somebody to manage his/her property(ies) ? I am available and willing to take on that responsibility. If you need to contact me, message me and I will send you my contact. Happy holidays!

Dushana0
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Hi everyone! I am a professional in  housekeeping, i managed my own vacation rental property, decoration, reservations, cleaning, maintenance. Now i am looking to take care of few properties in AirBnB. Please, contact me if you need any help with your vacation rental properties! *sensitive information hidden*

Hi! 

I am in West London.

I am looking for a Air BnBs that need to be managed.  

I can't do my own home, but I can certainly manage someone else's in West London area?

Is there anyone who has got Air BnBs but don't have time to manage  or host it?

Pleas let me know.  Thanks

Brianna102
Level 2
Baltimore, MD

Hello ,

I have over 4 years of experience in professionally managing over 900 unit apartments. If you are looking for someone to host/manage your Air BnB property.I am located in Baltimore,Maryland. Please email me at *sensitive information hidden*

- Brianna M 

Cody152
Level 2
Gulf Shores, AL

Are you ready to take care of your rental hands free?

Contact me at *sensitive information hidden*