Managing someone elses property

Leanne1
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Managing someone elses property

I have my own Airbnb listing that is very successful.  I  have been asked to manage a friends apartment.

Where I would do all communciation, meet and greet.  Manage the cleaners, arrange clean linen, purchase Tea, Coffee, soap etc.

I would get paid a commission percentage of the tarif.  

What is the best way to do this, so it is seperate from my listing.

Hope some one can help me.

198 Replies 198
Flavia328
Level 2
Kissimmee, FL

Hello Everyone, I am in Orlando area, looking to manage some property in this area. I also owned my Vacation Rental company. More than happy to assist. Thank you. 

Kayla315
Level 1
New Jersey, United States

Hi!

I would like to get started managing air bnb properties (preferably in New Jersey), if interested please contact me!

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center. 

I’m looking to manage properties in london, essex 

I’m Interested in managing Airbnb spaces as well 

Hello,

If there is anyone looking for a co-host for their property/properties. You may contact myself and my team by emailing - jlocke7292@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Hi @Leanne1,

I'm not sure if this practice is appreciated, Ideally you should be refering your friend to join as a host on Airbnb and manage their own listing.

However, the best way to do this would be to create and add their lisitng to your profile. Add their bank account/payout method as well. I'm not sure if you cannot assign a payout method to a listing, I hope you can, if not, once a booking is confirmed, you can go to the transaction history section under the Account menu, then select future transactions, next to the bookings, you'll see a drop down box in column "Pay to" using which you can select your payout method, that way the amont will be transfered to your friends account.

In case your friend wishes to see the messaging as well, you can add their phone number too to your account, but that way they'd be flooded with messages related to your property as well, so you can avaoid this.

Once again, I'm aware that a lot of people manage multiple properties but recently I've read that 

Airbnb is taking down properties which look more like commercial hotels, resorts or seem to be managed by an agent. So be careful before you start to invest too much.

I hope that helps 🙂

Tess4
Level 1
Muntinlupa, Philippines

I want someone else to manage my property via AirBNB.  Does she just open an AirBNB account?  How do I transfer my property info and authorize her to accept reservations/receive payments?

Amy2141
Level 2
Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Hello, do you still need some help with this? 

Nel5
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Im looking to manage properties if you are interested. [Email Address Hidden]

Hi Nel,

Please let me know how would i get started on this.  I just became unemployed and now i am able to fully attend to this and manage my property as well.  Is there a place that i can put myself out there, is there a place that i can post my information.  any help would be appreciated.  thank you

Michele786
Level 1
Solothurn, Switzerland

Hi Nel, I'm looking for somebody to manage my flat on Airbnb in central London. Are you still available?

Hi Michele, Are you interested in someone temporarily managing the property in return for a complimentary stay?

Amy2141
Level 2
Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Hey Michelle do you still need help with this?

@Amy2141  You are replying to a 3 year old post.