Managing someone elses property

Leanne1
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Managing someone elses property

I have my own Airbnb listing that is very successful.  I  have been asked to manage a friends apartment.

Where I would do all communciation, meet and greet.  Manage the cleaners, arrange clean linen, purchase Tea, Coffee, soap etc.

I would get paid a commission percentage of the tarif.  

What is the best way to do this, so it is seperate from my listing.

Hope some one can help me.

198 Replies 198
Michele445
Level 2
Grand Prairie, TX

Does anyone have an idea of what to charge to design a new property they’ll then be managing? This opportunity has recently come up but I have no idea how to charge for it.

Good morning y'all. I'am managing one property in southern Vermont and love it. Because of that I'd like to manage more in the area. How would I find properties to manage in my area? (The one I have now is through a friend) thank in advance.

Edwin80
Level 2
Miami Gardens, FL

Hello,

I'm looking to manage AirBNB in the South Florida area. Contact me if you're interested. 

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Jane181
Level 2
Queensland, Australia

Hi everyone,

I have been hosting for the past 2 years for my own property and others if anyone needs help please don’t hesitate to ask!

Jane. 

Deborah209
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi there, 

My name is Deborah and I'm a Super host six time in a row. I have several listings and I love hosting on Airbnb. If you know of anyone that needs my help, I would love to co host. 

Please contact me at [personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Deborah209 Airbnb ask those offering commercial services such as cleaning, co-host, photographer not to post on these forums as it is seen as advertising and as such against the rules of the Community Centre.

Genea2
Level 2
Aurora, CO

I live in Denver, and am interested in managing an additional 1-2 properties. Please email me at

that needs my help, I would love to co host. 

Please contact me at [personal information hidden for safety reasons]. I have 15 years of management experience. Thx!

Hello,

If you need help with managing your property in East London please let me me know.

Regards.

Morgan78
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

I have a Property Managment compay that does everything here in Arizona. I have 4 properites and love it and have great reviews! I am looking to add more properties. I have a "morgtgage paid" promise and still be able to block out your own dates!  

Let me know if your interesed 🙂

Kelly553
Level 2
Hackensack, NJ

We are  located in New Jersey and I manage properties in New Jersey, we offer full white glove services. 

Stephanie817
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Hello! I'm new to this message thread. I am excited to say that I've had a lot of experience managing properties, and I love it! Still managing online and physically to this day for almost a year now. I can go into great detail about advancing $, enhancing, and sustaining success with your property or properties. I provide one on one, (In person or conference call) free consultation. Good stuff!! Email me at **. Please put in the 'Subject' line Hospitality Management. Thank you, Nevada

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Atoosa0
Level 2
Austin, TX

I want to manage Airbnb's in Austin TX for busy people! I can manage all their calendars, cleanings, details like coffee, tea, etc. How can I do that? 

Stephanie817
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Hi Atoosa.

You definitely have to be creative and market yourself. For example: Anywhere you can post (A Business Profile Page on FB, Twitter, IG, etc,) a brief but detailed resume of your skills, flexibility, and creativity, in finding innovative ways to financially enhance, and grow your host business towards success is a great start. You already know the job, now marketing is the key. I'm sure there are other ways, but what better way to market yourself than on social media. Best, 

Starr4
Level 2
Miami Beach, FL

HI,

I currently live in the South FL area, and would be happy to manage your AirBNB property. The coverage area includes Broward and Dade counties (Fort Lauderdale, Miami, South Beach, etc). Please feel free to contact me to discuss how I can serve your needs as a property owner, and enhance your marketing to get more bookings.

Cheers,

Starr

Kelly600
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hi there! I am looking to help manage properties in the San Diego area. I recently began hosting my own property and I’ve had great success in a short period of time. There is a constant demand in this area - I’d love to team up and take on more listings!