Managing someone elses property

Leanne1
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Managing someone elses property

I have my own Airbnb listing that is very successful.  I  have been asked to manage a friends apartment.

Where I would do all communciation, meet and greet.  Manage the cleaners, arrange clean linen, purchase Tea, Coffee, soap etc.

I would get paid a commission percentage of the tarif.  

What is the best way to do this, so it is seperate from my listing.

Hope some one can help me.

198 Replies 198
Stephanie817
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

That's great! I hear business in that area is good indeed. I'm trying to reach someone here in Vegas to host for. I currently work helping host manage their account globally online, but I want to Host too now that I know the business.

Jaime233
Level 2
Washington, DC

Hello! I would love to assist those based in Washington, DC with managing their properties. As a frequent AirBnB guest/user and an organized individual with short-term rental property management experience, I can assist with ensuring a comfortable stay for guests and an efficient host experience for you. Please do not hesitate to reach out, happy to discuss further via email **. 

Thank You, 

Jaime **

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Tatiana185
Level 2
Long Beach, CA

Hello, I am in Long Beach and i am looking to host someones property, from responding, to cleaning the property and personally greeting the guests and make a connection.  If anyone is interested please let me know.  I am available in Long Beach and in Torrance, Carson, Lomita, Southbay areas.

Kindly,

Tatiana S

Nancy698
Level 1
Smethwick, United Kingdom

Hi all, 

So far I have used Airbnb a lot and it's a great concept. I haven't got any properties of my own but would love to manage a few.

I live in Hatfield, Hertfordshire UK and if you are interested just drop me a line.

Thank you,

Nancy

I like to help manage/ co-host properties for anyone that needs help. I'm available Monday thru Sunday. In the Pennsylvania  ABE area and willing to travel to West Chester area or the Bronx. 

Felicia17
Level 2
Henderson, NV

Hello I use to work for airbnb customer care. I would like to be a co host or manage other's properties in Las Vegas NV. Please contact me for help with managing  the website or the physical properties. 

Thank you 

I look forward to working with you. 

Graeme44
Level 1
California, United States

Hi, I am looking to manage a property in Los Angeles. Ideally: Woodland Hills, Canoga Park, West Hills, Agoura, Calabasas, and surrounding areas. Please message me if you have the need. I am a 49 year old that is extremley professional and dedicated. I used to be a contractor so I am extrmely handy.

Bee24
Level 2
Oakland, CA

I’m a superhost with my own properties in Oakland and Northern California and am familiar with rural and urban hosting. I am available to manage up to three more properties this year in Oakland. I have my own cleaning team which is the biggest challenge for Airbnbs! Feel free to contact me if you need hosting support and property management help. I take a 20% commission on all bookings. My website is Hestia Magic

Alex1464
Level 2
Alexandria, VA

Hello, I am looking to host more properties in the D.C. metro area. If anyone is looking for a a great host please contact me.

Andrew1107
Level 2
Bonita Springs, FL

Hello everyone, my name is Andrew. I am available full time to manage any property on Airbnb. If you need help with managing your property or properties, I will assist you to the best of my ability. I am very familiar with working with Airbnb. Thanks for reading and I hope this finds the ones that need help. Email: *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Sent Message']

Hello Air BnB Family, I'm Daniel and I am looking to manage properties in the Orlando and outlying area. With plenty of experience in the Hospitality and customer service field Im ready and willing to help boost your listing! available 24/7 365. Message me for more information!

Lisa1645
Level 1
Kansas City, MO

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to managing AirBnB rentals.  I am currently an administrative assistant at a medical research facility and love planning travel.  I have helped my neighbor with their AirBnB and know the process well.  If anyone is looking for someone to manage their rental please let me know.

Lisa 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Sent Message']

Elena465
Level 2
Irvine, CA

Hi! I live in Irvine. I’m a superhost for my home in Seattle area. I moved to California with my family and now looking for properties to co-host or help with check in/ check outs. I have experience in hosting and looking after the properties - cleaning and maintenance. Please message me for more information!

Luck-and-Bre0
Level 1
Charlotte, NC

Hi! We’re in Charlotte and doing great with our as hosts. We’re always booked at least 80% of the month and have great reviews with a 5-star rating. Both of us have a hospitality background, own and managed properties as vacation rentals/landlords, and frequented other vacation homes for over 10 years. We’re now considering hosting other homes for owners. We can also provide consulting and concierge services for your listing.  If you’re in Charlotte, NC and need a reliable host, please feel free in contacting us at * Thanks! 

hi I run lapels dry cleaning in ballantyne and was wondering if any one has need for linen cleaning. we do that for several air b&b