Managing someone elses property

Leanne1
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Managing someone elses property

I have my own Airbnb listing that is very successful.  I  have been asked to manage a friends apartment.

Where I would do all communciation, meet and greet.  Manage the cleaners, arrange clean linen, purchase Tea, Coffee, soap etc.

I would get paid a commission percentage of the tarif.  

What is the best way to do this, so it is seperate from my listing.

Hope some one can help me.

198 Replies 198
Nicole1137
Level 2
Shelton, CT

Hi I have done managed many properties in the past. I would love to help you out if help is needed in managing your property. I live in Ct and currently  not working so I'm available  ASAP.  Many references avail.  *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Sent Message']

Justine188
Level 1
San Diego, CA

Hey Milwaukee Hosts! 

If you need assistance with your property here in Milwaukee, I would love to partner with you to increase your bookings and manage your property. 

Let's chat! 

Justine

Seanna2
Level 2
Broadbeach Waters, Australia

Hello everyone 

I’m an experienced Airbnb/holiday letting Manager. Having worked in Australia and the United Kingdom for over 14 years in property management. I have the knowledge and experience to offer a professional service for Airbnb owners who require  reliable honest service when listing their property with an agent. I have availability for Gold Coast Australia clients. Please feel free to get in touch, Seanna 

Bengallo0
Level 2
Baltimore, MD

Hi Airbnb Family, 

I'm an Airbnb Supehost in the Baltimore Maryland. I'm an MBA alumni of Morgan State University with over 10 years of executive level management. I enjoy traveling and and socializing with my guests both in person and virtually. Currently I have over (100) 5 Star reviews, I've gotten really good at managaging my airbnb properties and have helped a few of my friends with their own rental properties. I would like to help other home owners to maximize the rental potiential of their properties and  to consistently deliver 5 star customer service to all their guests. Im also available to offer full scale management including listing optimization, photography, guest communication & cleaning services for properties in the baltimore Area. If anyone is interested or need anu help managing your Airbnb please contact me. 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Nika44
Level 1
Hoboken, NJ

Hi All! 

I'm based in Hoboken, New Jersey and have a background in real estate! I'm looking to cohost for properties in the area (Hoboken, Jersey City, New York City). I can provide a resume for anyone who is interested!

Nika

Hi Nika,

We are considering a co-host.

Please send me your resume.

I'll call you 

Pressy

Hello Mr Avi,

We are an established property management company who specializes in Airbnb, our website is * and email is *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

If anyone is interested in professional property management, please send us an email at *

Please remove the spacing when sending the email!

Mindy74
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I am a superhost and looking to help co-host any properties in and around Los Angeles, Orange County and Palm Desert or Palm Springs.  Would love to help.  I'm at *

Lynn214
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Looking to manage GTA Toronto Region Airbnb. I have 9 years in property management as well as manage my own airbnb. Please feel free to get in touch with me.

Sabine6
Level 1
Hartbeespoort, South Africa

Hi all

I am currently an Airbnb host and have been for the last 4 years. I am looking to host other peoples properties in South Africa. Any advise how I go about it. Thanks

Hello Everyone! 

I enjoy being a host and I would love to help manage other properties as well. I am looking to manage properties in the Las Vegas area. If you need any assistance, please let me know! 

Karri4
Level 2
North Haledon, NJ

Hello everyone, 

I manage many Airbnb for multiple clients. I am fair honest and trustworthy. If you are interested in not having to deal with all the inquiries and renting of your airbnb I would be happy to do it for you. Please get in touch with me so that we can Discuss further in detail how to make your life easier.

Thank you.

Karri

Hello,

I am looking to manage multiple Airbnb properties within the regional areas of  New Orleans, LA. I am also willing to host properties in other cities as well. I can take the stress away from you, deal with the cleaning, gracious shopping, property repairs among additional requirements. Any New Orleans cuisines they may requests, and provide recommendations on all activities that are within the city.  I will make your guests visit a wonderful experience, provide transportation and highlight the exciting events we have transpiring in the city. Please consider me, I promise you won't be disappointed.  
You can reach me at *email hidden for privacy*

Nel5
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I am looking for air bnb to manage in London let me know because I have a lot of clients looking for rooms/flats to stay in.

Nel