Managing your time better during peak season

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Managing your time better during peak season

Peak Season.png

Hello everyone,

Whether you are just finishing a busy season of bookings or you are going into your peak time, it is always good to have a plan to manage and keep on top of your bookings.

There are lots things that can make a huge amount of difference, ranging from the communication with your guest to making sure you have a set cleaning routine.

What are you tips for making sure your time goes further?

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

47 Replies 47

Hi @Lizzie

Apologies for my delayed response.

This is my 1st year of operation so i am not sure yet what is my peak season, yet.

I imagine it is Jun-Aug , so yes answer to your question is that i am fully booked most of the time. 

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Huma0 Just wanted to say that for tagging folks I have found if you hit the Reply button - it will NOT work very often.....However, if you tag & write on Join the conversation....works every time. also, I use Google Chrome on my computer and it is the recommended for ABB success. Google Chrome gives me access to my listing and all the ins and outs and I have friends also hosts that struggle and they have to use as they say back doors to get in and message, and pull up their history, and past information. Hope this is somehow helpful Huma. Best to you, Happy HOsting,  Clara 

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Clara116

Thanks for your advice. I think the tagging feature has been fixed now, but I will certainly try that if I have further problems as well as Google Chrome.