Manchester Hosts

Louise146
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

Manchester Hosts

My partner and I have been Airbnb hosts for over two years, with over 100+ reviews and currently have a superhost status. In the last year we had a small addition to our family and decided life was too short, so we upsticks and relocated to Manchester, UK. We currently manage our existing Airbnb properties remotely, whilst we research/explore our new location.

It would be great to connect with other local hosts. If you're new to Airbnb and looking to start hosting, we are happy to share our experiences and offer advice.

Regards

Louise & Ross

42 Replies 42
Louise146
Level 2

With no Airbnb Open until 2018, it would be great if we could arrange a meet up/networking event in Manchester for local Airbnb hosts. It will be free and informal just a get together of like minded hosts.

If you're interested in attending or have any ideas, please feel free to get in touch

#airbnbopen #airbnbUK #airbnb #manchester #airbnbmanchester#airbnbhosts

Mark563
Level 2

Hi Louise

I'm looking for a co-host for in a few months

I have several flats in Manchester City which i have been air bnbing for the past 2 years, they bring in a great income, my co-host is stepping down in the next few months and i'm looking for someone to take on the spaces - Cleaning takes place between 11am and 3pm and each flat takes under an hour to clean, we use a lockbox for the guests and all you need to do is send them a welcome msg and a greetings when they book, I manage the pricing and any service issues - income report which i can disclose to you if you are interested.. are you looking to co-host in Manchester?

if so msg me via here or via ash in ibiza at hot mail     dot   com

Hi Mark563,

I have been personally airbnbing for about 6 years now in manchester.
But airhosts4u ltd has been running for 1 year. We are co-hosts managers that cover all the things you just asked.

we can arrange professional cleaners ( we would advise putting a cleaning fee in your pricing) to cover the cost of the cleaner.
we will sync up with your listing and arrange all welcome messages as well as other extensive messages including diagrams, floorplan layouts, instructions & a short description of the house rules as well if you would like.

we charge a 15% fee, usually, this covers all messaging completely including dynamic pricing & tips to improve performance. considering you do not want this, we are willing to work a deal.

kind regards,

Daniel Hopkinson

Airhosts4u ltd

Richard517
Level 2
Solihull, United Kingdom

Hi there,

I will soon have a flat in manchester which I only use 2 or 3 days a week, so I'd like to use it for airbnb when I'm not there. The issue is, when I'm not there, im not in the area and I'm not too sure how security would find helping with guests with keys etc so I want to manage it elsewhere. 

Any ideas?

The message posted before I finished! I'd like someone who can meet with keys as a minimum. If they have a contact for a cleaner then even better.

Louise146
Level 2

Hi Richard,

We could certainly assist with your requirements

Is the flat leasehold and is there concierge in the building also? There can be clauses in your lease, which will stop you from using this as serviced accommodation, so I just wanted to check first as sometimes the guests will inevitably try and speak with concierge also.

Kind Regards

Louise

Richard517
Level 2
Solihull, United Kingdom

Louise,

It is leasehold, and there is security but I wouldn't call them concierge as such! and there is nothing as such to stop short term lettings as I have asked my solcitor specifically about this, but equally I don't necessarily want too much to highlight this fact and bring attention to it.

Laura1261
Level 2

Hi Richard,

I am a co-host for manchester city centre apartments, I'm currently looking for an apartment to co host. I have great reviews and I offer cleaning/laundry service too as well as a fair cut of the booking.  

Please get in touch if you are still looking for a co-host. I have a years experience with all aspects of airbnb management. 

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons - to your the direct messaging system here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Best wishes!

Vincent126
Level 2

Hello co-host, 

I have 3 listings on airbnb for the moment in Manchester. Going to have 2 more in Sep-18. 

So looking for co-hosts. Thanks.

Regards, 

Vincent.

Mark563
Level 2

Hi Laura I have several flats in Manchester City which i have been air bnbing for the past 2 years, they bring in a great income, my co-host is stepping down in the next few months and i'm looking for someone to take on the spaces - Cleaning takes place between 11am and 3pm and each flat takes under an hour to clean, we use a lockbox for the guests and all you need to do is send them a welcome msg and a greetings when they book, I manage the pricing and any service issues - income report which i can disclose to you if you are interested.. are you looking to co-host in Manchester?

Richard517
Level 2
Solihull, United Kingdom

Hi Laura,

I think i may have sent an email to the person who you co host for. Any details you put on here to contact you have been blocked....yes still looking for a management solution if interested to discuss further?

Try sending me an email?

Richard.

M-J-0
Level 2

Hi Louise, 

I am relatively new at hosting and I am having difficulty finding cleaners and changeovers for my flat. Do you have any suggestions?

Appreciate it!

Thanks

MJ

Hi MJ,

I have been an Airbnb host myself for more than a year now and I would be happy to share my experience and help you hosting.

Let me know if you are interested and we can talk more about the possible collaboration.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Klaudyna

I'm looking for a co-host

I have several flats in Manchester City which i have been air bnbing for the past 2 years, they bring in a great income, my co-host is stepping down in the next few months and i'm looking for someone to take on the spaces - Cleaning takes place between 11am and 3pm and each flat takes under an hour to clean, we use a lockbox for the guests and all you need to do is send them a welcome msg and a greetings when they book, I manage the pricing and any service issues - income report which i can disclose to you if you are interested.. are you looking to co-host in Manchester?