Manchester Hosts

Louise146
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

Manchester Hosts

My partner and I have been Airbnb hosts for over two years, with over 100+ reviews and currently have a superhost status. In the last year we had a small addition to our family and decided life was too short, so we upsticks and relocated to Manchester, UK. We currently manage our existing Airbnb properties remotely, whilst we research/explore our new location.

It would be great to connect with other local hosts. If you're new to Airbnb and looking to start hosting, we are happy to share our experiences and offer advice.

Regards

Louise & Ross

42 Replies 42
Niala2
Level 2

Hi

I am new to hosting and would appreciate some info and assistance

Well done on achieving your super host status

I am based in Radcliffe in Bury

Regards

Niala 

Mark563
Level 2

I'm looking for a co-host for june 2019 (tbc)

I'm looking for a co-host

I have several flats in Manchester City which i have been air bnbing for the past 2 years, they bring in a great income, my co-host is stepping down in the next few months and i'm looking for someone to take on the spaces - Cleaning takes place between 11am and 3pm and each flat takes under an hour to clean, we use a lockbox for the guests and all you need to do is send them a welcome msg and a greetings when they book, I manage the pricing and any service issues - income report which i can disclose to you if you are interested.. are you looking to co-host in Manchester?

if so msg me via here or via *sensitive information hidden*

Louise146
Level 2

Good Afternoon Mark,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, we are travelling ATM and not in a position to co-hosting. However, we do have a FB Airbnb Manchester group that might be able to put you in contact with co-hosts in the area. I've sent a couple of messages out to people I know and I will let you know if there are interested.

Thanks

Louise & Ross

Anita419
Level 1

I'm interested in co-hosting properties in Manchester! We have had an own listing in NQ for nearly a year now with brilliant reviews, which we unfortunately have to stop due to changed building regulations now prohbiting short term rentals.. So frustrating..  I'm working from home in cty centre and very flexible with times.

Tsz-Yeung0
Level 2

Hi Anita, Would U be able to cohost a house in Middleton or too far?

Razwan0
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi

look for a co host in Manchester. Please get in touch. Jpfsbookings@gmail.com. 

Thanks

Raz

Marwan7
Level 2

Hi all, great to see a Manchester hosting thread.

I have a 3 Bed House in North Manchester and would like to take on a co-host. Duties would be do clean, change bedding and be there for any emergencies. Really simple! If anyone is interested please contact me. 

Thanks,

Marwan

Louise146
Level 2

Hi Marian, We also have an Airbnb Manchester Hosts Facebook  group that might be worth joining.

Reagrds

Louise

Geraldine178
Level 2

Hi I have a 3bed house in Old Trafford, very close to the football stadium. Am currently researching using it as airbnb accommodation. Any tips and advice would be much appreciated. Realistically what would be the average monthly income from this? I have read this area is very popular due to location and being in between both Mufc and LCC, great for sporting and entertainment events. I don't live in the city at moment but have someone to manage. Many thanks in advance. G

Lee342
Level 2

I'm Interetsed in Co-hosting in Manchester, in Ancoats, and have been doing so since Nov 2018  its been really successful. 5* Reviews throughout and Super host almost instantly which we still have. 

I work from home in the NQ and im flexible, which is a must when hosting.

Cheers

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

It's against the rules of this community forum to advertise services including co-hosting @Lee342 

If they didn't have this rule the forums would be flood with commercial operators offering co-hosting, cleaning, airbnb management etc.

Why don't you join the Manchester host group and become an active member offering advice and input. I am sure people would then be more likely to recommend you if co-hosting opportunities come up

Adam1113
Level 2

Hi Everyone,

I hope this message finds you all well! 

I have been Airbnb primary-hosting two properties for a few months now and have achieved 21/22 full 5* ratings for the properties, with many remarking on how sparkling clean they were and liking the extras my company provides. I am looking to expand my company, and the service I offer to more city centre flats, and would be keen to connect with other hosts who are looking to have their property managed for them, and who want to receive a reliable, 5* service. I have experienced some real horror stories from competitor companies (some refused to bring linen for guests) and it shocked me how much companies charge and how poor a service customers and guests received. My ambition is to change this so that every guest has a 5* service, and that everyone of my clients has a quality, dedicated managing agent for their flat, to maximise yields and ensure guests are over-satisfied.

I have taken one apartment from a 3.9 rating to 4.68 in those two months, and we look set to hit 4.7 after a couple more guests then work towards superhost by March.

I usually ensure guests are greeted on arrival so they know what is what, in order to protect the property from guests touching things like boiler timers that they shouldn't, and in order to ensure they know what is what in the flat and how everything works.

My services include a full 5*, meticulous cleaning service, and an attention-to-detail, guest focused management service, with super fast replies where guests know exactly what is going on.

If you feel that my services would be of use to you, please do not hesitate to get in contact and we could meet up and discuss strategies to ensure your property gets as close to 5* as possible. 

Please send me a private message or reply here and we can take it from there. 

With best wishes,

Adam

Marvin116
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]