Massive Thanks to Community Centre Hosts

Jennifer1421
Level 10
Peterborough, Canada

Massive Thanks to Community Centre Hosts

Hello to all you fantastic hosts who share your knowledge and advice on this platform!

I'm relatively new to hosting (just shy of a couple of months in), and I have learned so much from all of you. I simply want to express my gratitude to everyone who posts here consistently, sharing your unique points of view and providing your much-needed (by this newb) experience and advice.

All my best to each of you, with thanks.

Jen

6 Replies 6
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Oh I love a positive and uplifting post @Jennifer1421 !

That's so good you've learned so much from the CC, I am the same- I learn new things here everyday and it is wonderful to support and get support from other hosts too 🙂

Best wishes

Paul 🙂

Kath9
Level 10
Albany, Australia

@Jennifer1421, great to hear! We all learn so much from each other and it is so good to know we're not all alone here in our own little hosting worlds! Happy hosting!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Such a lovely post @Jennifer1421. It is wonderful to see you thanking all your fellow hosts here and to hear you enjoy being part of the Community Center. 

Thank you so much.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome and thank you for the great reply @Jennifer1421

Happy hosting! 🙂 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Linda1213
Level 6
Vero Beach, FL

So agree! Brand newbie here too. You all have been most important ‘go to’s’ 

LBR
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Agreed. I am not sure what my hosting experience would have been like if I had not discovered the CC with all the helpful advice and answers that I couldn't find elsewhere. It's also really good when you just want to let off steam!