Meet the pets!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Meet the pets!

Love your pets

Hello everyone,

I often come across threads here in the Community Center where you have mentioned your pets, so I thought it would be nice to have a dedicated thread to talk about our pets/animals, along with any photos you might want to share! If you are like me, I regularly come across cute or funny photos of pets so feel free to share those too (just remember to include the credit/source of the photo if you haven't taken it). 🙂

* I'm sorry about the photo above...I couldn't resist! hehe

I would like to introduce my cat, Johnny:

Jonny the cat

This a photo of Johnny enjoying the sun! We got him as a kitten and despite appearances he is a very good tree climber, when he is not lounging around...it's a hard life being a cat! 

What about you?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

126 Replies 126

@Ann489   SOOOO CUTE!!! ❤️

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Sooooo cute @Ann489. Pepper, is totally rocking that collar, I hope that's coming out again (that is if it isn't a permanent fixture) for next month's festivities?!? 

Do they all like to hang out together?

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie   Thank you!  They are a cute bunch of rescues for sure...we love them dearly and they get along quite well! And yes, the collar is alive an well for this year's Halloween.  😉

Kaylee18
Level 10
Hamilton, Canada

Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 11.44.05 PM.png

My fur babies, Bauer and Freddy ❤️

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Those naughty gorgeous pups! Looks like they've been playing in the water @Kaylee18 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Suzanne302
Level 10
Wilmington, NC

Griffin is a proud ambassador of Airbnb and takes his Airbnb co-host duties seriously, which include sharing his toys with doggy guests.

IMG_4881.JPGIMG_4879.JPG

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Such a good ambassador @Suzanne302 🙂 Sounds like he is going to make some great doggy friends. 

....I love this ears. 

--------------------