Meet the pets!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Meet the pets!

Love your pets

Hello everyone,

I often come across threads here in the Community Center where you have mentioned your pets, so I thought it would be nice to have a dedicated thread to talk about our pets/animals, along with any photos you might want to share! If you are like me, I regularly come across cute or funny photos of pets so feel free to share those too (just remember to include the credit/source of the photo if you haven't taken it). 🙂

* I'm sorry about the photo above...I couldn't resist! hehe

I would like to introduce my cat, Johnny:

Jonny the cat

This a photo of Johnny enjoying the sun! We got him as a kitten and despite appearances he is a very good tree climber, when he is not lounging around...it's a hard life being a cat! 

What about you?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

126 Replies 126
Bruce43
Level 10
Kfar Blum, Israel

boris the dog and sneezy the catsneezy the cat 2-2-IMG_0539.JPGboris the dog 

Good pictures! So relaxing I imaging them saying: "oahh, I'm tired! But here is

my cozy comfortable bed. Want to sleep very well at night? Book with us! Zzzzz"

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

If any pet-owning hosts have suggestions on how to handle my cat phobic guest, I'd be most grateful!

See:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Host-Circle/Cat-phobias-and-other-weirdness/m-p/407382#M3096

11.jpg

Meet Joe, my cute, funny and lovely friend! 

My second pet is the Roomba 620! 😄

14.jpg

Sue341
Level 2
Dover, ID

I would like you all to meet my sweet little girl "Prescious". She is a **bleep**zu Yorky mix, 7 months old. She loves to play fetch and lots of attention. When she gets tired she'll just lay down & take a nap. She is very well behaved for her age and loves other "friendly" dogs. As long as she is introduced slowly and gently to other dogs she is just fine with them. Once you meet her you will see what a sweetheart she is. Obviously I love her to pieces and hope you will too!  I will add a photo once I figure out how to make a photo smaller....

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Sue341!

Nice to meet you and your Yorkie Shih Tzu! 

Do you happen to have a picture of her?

Here's our other family dog Backson! 

IMG_8680.JPG

I took this picture somewhere on a mountain in Scotland and, it was very rainy and windy as you can see :-). 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw @Quincy, Brackson looks a little windswept here...either that he is just closing his eyes as a sign of relief for making it to the top of the mountain!! hehe

Very cute photo. 🙂

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Lizzie, the wind comes in from one ear and goes out from the other one :-). 

-----

Moire0
Level 4
Indiana, PA

Hi all! I’d like to introduce you to the many sweet animals at Burnhead Grazings. We have quite a few. Everyone with a job to do... My husband works too!My husband works too!

Always photo opportunities!Always photo opportunities!

Beautiful ewes and lambs provide wool and breakfast sausage.Beautiful ewes and lambs provide wool and breakfast sausage.

Fish in the pond. Keep the kids busy fishing. Catch and release.Fish in the pond. Keep the kids busy fishing. Catch and release.

Brig who keeps everyone moving in the right direction.Brig who keeps everyone moving in the right direction.

Our late horse Midnight. Gone but not forgotten.Our late horse Midnight. Gone but not forgotten.

Spud “The Stud” McKensie is quite the daaaad!Spud “The Stud” McKensie is quite the daaaad!

Molly and Mini protect the sheep from coyotes. Make us smile a lot!Molly and Mini protect the sheep from coyotes. Make us smile a lot!

Chickens provide eggs for our breakfasts. So fresh and free range.Chickens provide eggs for our breakfasts. So fresh and free range.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What lovely photos @Moire0. It makes me want to escape to the country. 🙂 There is nothing like have a fresh egg in the morning, the yokes are always such a rich colour. 

I bet your guests love seeing all the animals, do you get quite a lot of families coming to stay?

--------------------

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Amazing photo's @Moire0,

It's great to see that you've introduced all your pets 🙂 

-----

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Kocuro:

Kocuro.jpg

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Lovely to meet your cat, @Marzena4 🙂

Kocuro reminds me of the cat I had as a child, although she had a little white patch on her neck (we used to say she had a little bow tie!). 

Kocuro looks quite young, how old is he/she?

--------------------

He will turn 8 in July. At times he's incredibly serious and thoughtful (just like in the pic), then within hours he'll start running up and down, finally ending up on the balcony where, to my scare, he places himself on a banister, observing the ducks in the pond below the building. He lives in another place, the one that will be hosted by my son (my 'research' on new accounts was performed over there).

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Nice to meet Kocuro @Marzena4!

@Lizzie, when I was a child I had a cat named 'Tommy' and his paws were white so they looked like socks :-).

-----