Meet the pets!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Meet the pets!

Love your pets

Hello everyone,

I often come across threads here in the Community Center where you have mentioned your pets, so I thought it would be nice to have a dedicated thread to talk about our pets/animals, along with any photos you might want to share! If you are like me, I regularly come across cute or funny photos of pets so feel free to share those too (just remember to include the credit/source of the photo if you haven't taken it). 🙂

* I'm sorry about the photo above...I couldn't resist! hehe

I would like to introduce my cat, Johnny:

Jonny the cat

This a photo of Johnny enjoying the sun! We got him as a kitten and despite appearances he is a very good tree climber, when he is not lounging around...it's a hard life being a cat! 

What about you?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

126 Replies 126
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone, 

Here's our other family dog (in The Netherlands). 

His name is Bram and he is a bit older than Backson as he's 8 year's old and Backson is still a youngster being 3 years old.

Bram really likes fishing out plastic bottles out of bushes :-).

Bram.JPG

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

Bexley the American greyhound, adopted from Florida, and Alonso the galgo, adopted from Spain. Both now living the life of Riley in Canada. They are brothers from other mothers, born 1 day apart: they are both 5.PhotoJanik Photography, christmas (20 of 48) - Bexley.jpgPhotoJanik Photography, christmas (25 of 48) - Alonso.jpg

I have named my greyhound, Camilla Anne, AKA Cami, as my co-host.  She is mentioned very often in my reviews.  

downward dog demonstrationdownward dog demonstration

@Linda108Yay for more Airbnb greyhounds! Our guys also love meeting the guests.

Betty124
Level 5
Westminster, CO

Hi Guys!

My first guests arrive tomorrow!  In my listing, I do talk about my four-legged family, and caution potential guests not to leave shoes around the puppy.  Here are my Boys, Percy and Dillon.Percy and Dillon giving out Halloween candyPercy and Dillon giving out Halloween candy

Rebecca181
Level 10
Florence, OR

@Lizzie  I have two dogs and two horses and they are the loves of my life! Here is my horse Blue - He is my first horse, and it was the income I have made from my Airbnb that allowed me to spare no expense in saving his life after he suffered from a terrible founder 14 months ago (he has Equine Metabolic Disorder and his case is very severe). Blue says, "Thank You, Airbnb for all of the wonderful guests!" 

Blue in stall.jpg

Andy184
Level 6
Albuquerque, NM

Taos the Service Dog (and Cowboy fan).

Taos the Service Wide Receiver?!?Taos the Service Wide Receiver?!?

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

How are your pets folks who contributed to this Topic?

We all know many who got a pet during lockdowns world-wide, any photos & stories shared of your adventures, companionship, how they may have helped your mental and physical health would be much appreciated.

@Lizzie@Quincy @Stephanie and @everyone-else

I was pretty sure that I posted photos of our new hound, George, already, but he doesn't seem to have made this thread. So introducing our guy: chair 012318.jpgBar Beer Study.jpg

His paws are absolutely the cutest, @Alice-and-Jeff0! Adorable. 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

What a wonderful topic! I've the biggest grin on my face (I'm getting some funny looks in the office for that...) Here's my pride and joy:

54390857_10161380904025548_2312749114762199040_n.jpg

My dog is called Brandon and is still gonig strong at 17 years old! The cat's Ichigo as she's "strawberry blonde" or ginger to you and me... Ichigo is Japanese for strawberry!

Thanks for the fur babies!

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Suzanne302
Level 10
Wilmington, NC

@Lizzie @Stephanie 

This guy doesn't have a name yet, but I'm leaning toward "Griffin." This picture was taken the day I decided to adopt him from the shelter. He's a 6-year-old American Bulldog mix.

He is going to make a GREAT co-host because he is soooo laid back and absolutely LOVES people!

carrabba shelter.jpg

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

My GOODNESS look at that face! Griffin is great seeing as he's a mix 😉 My mum walks the English version, Wally:

57750910_238519483674450_6926897416465547264_n.jpg

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

IMG_20190919_135323.jpgIMG_20180919_161826.jpg

Ann489
Level 10
Boise, ID

@Lizzie  Johnny is adorable! He looks like one chill dude!  😉

Here is our crew:  Tobi with his beloved purr-purr, Pepper, the stylish, donning her Halloween collar and Yuki and Mochi, checking out their Chewy box.   😄TobiTobiPepperPepperYuki and MochiYuki and Mochi