Microsoft Edge Airbnb updated - I can't find where reviews I need to write are

You-House0
Level 3
Bangkok, Thailand

Microsoft Edge Airbnb updated - I can't find where reviews I need to write are

Hello hosts!

For a long time the reviews I needed to write were on our main page. Then a few weeks ago (?) they disapeared and only notifications of guests also completing a review and cancellations appeared there. So to find and write reviews I would click on Host on the top right and drop down to reviews. Then click on the right side tab for reviews I need to write. After submitting that review, the page would refresh back to the main hosting page. Repeat. Tedius. 

But today (Nov 8, 2017) I got a notice of a new version here on Microsoft Edge and... I can't find any way to write reviews. 

Help!!

thanks guys!!

Rob

4 Replies 4
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @You-House0,

I found it in by clicking on "Host", then on "inbox" and then on the text of a message from the guest who you wish to review.

The page will show the message history. If you haven't already written a review for them there'll be a "Write a review" button on the page.

Steve.

Ah, yes, I can see that option at the top of the page above a message. But with 23 listings and 1 to 10 guests checking out per day, WOW, this will be hard! So there really is no more list of reviews that need to be completed? That's like Airbnb deciding host reviews of guests can be seriously downgraded in importance to like not important whatsoever. 

Luckily I write in a book each review I've completed or there'd be no way at all to find the one's needing review still today!

I've always instantly deleted the email alerts for reviews but now I'm saving them and using the email review button. But again, there's no way at all now for me to check myself and make sure I haven't missed a single review. 

Bummer....

:((

MyFriendsHouse0
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

UPDATE 09 Nov 2017

So I noticed my iPhone Airbnb app, in messages, shows a review button. I scrolled through my phone messages, wrote down names that needed reviews, there were 9, then went to my PC and the host dashboard. 

Click on messages

Find a name on my list and click on that name

Click on leave a review

Leave a review like in previous versions

After completing this, Airbnb automatically goes back to the host dashboard!! 

Click on messages again

Repeat above

Click on messages again
Page 2

Etc

HUGE waste of time compared to the old version. And for sure there are 2 reviews left, both are still in the 14 day period, 1 was a no show and 1 was a cancellation and I had been holding off on reviewing them. 

Does Airbnb read this? My two big issues:

1) no way to see a list of reviews I need to complete

2) review process takes more time since there are now more steps

fingers crossed!

😄

Rob

I have the same problem and contacted ABB. Response came back there is nothing wrong with the website. I've been very pleased with ABB so far but this is very disaapointing. It should be easier for hosts to create reviews, not harder. I created a separate email just for ABB and I will also quit deleting those requests for reviews and respond to email rather than search My Profie Edit Profile each time to do a review. BTW, different topic but now that ABB is collecting taxes in our area, the ABB service fee is higher than the normal 12%. Anybody else noticing service fee creeping upward?