Mill Valley, CA hosts forum

Alessandra0
Level 5
Mill Valley, CA

Mill Valley, CA hosts forum

This is a new thread so Mill Valley hosts can keep in touch and share information about local issues. Feel free to post questions to this thread!

7 Replies 7
Alessandra0
Level 5
Mill Valley, CA

We are launching the Marin Club later in August so I hope you join!

Alessandra,

I only see this but I think the group is up and running. I also sent you a personal email.

Nancy Grover

Hi! I need a co-host for the Thanksgiving weekend; someone who could change sheets/vacuum/clean up the space for 1/2 of that day’s income ($30-$35/cleanup). Let’s talk and see if my situation and our personalities are compatible. Thank you, Morna

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Donna502
Level 2
Mill Valley, CA

Hi 

I am researching setting up an airstream on property - I live about 5 miles from Muir Woods. Can anyone let me know their experience and recommend a price range? I am thinking weekends - 4 days per stay.

Thanks

Donna

Laura2217
Level 2
Mill Valley, CA

Hi Alessandra,  I’m a new AirBNB host.  My place is in homestead valley and looking for other hosts to help while I’m out of town.  I see this message string is a few years old, so hopefully you received some response.  Are you holding gatherings to meet other hosts in Mill Valley?

Laurie Boscoe

Macy18
Level 2
California, United States

Hi Laura,

Ive hosted my own space in Napa Valley for 2 years and helped with many others as i started and estate management company alongside of other property management aspects. I now reside in Sausalito and could help with your listing if you need . As well as any others ! 

Macy Jo 

HI Laura,

I am considering renting my home in Homestead.  How has it been with Mill Valley Planning Department registration?

Thank you,

Kim Stolte