Missing Reservations

Missing Reservations

We have multiple listings on Airbnb, typically each one is a different property we manage. We have now received 5 different bookings, and not received confirmations for any of them. The only reason we were able to tell is because those guests messaged us through the portal. Is anyone else having these issues? Is this something we can even control as hosts? We utilize the instant book capabilities on all listings.

6 Replies 6
Amy38
Level 10
Nashville, TN

Serious tech problem!   tweet airbnbhelp right away.  Usually, there is quick response.

I am not getting my review notifications as of last week. Anyone else?

@Amy38 The last review I wrote finally appeared 21 days after the guest checked out. It's always been 14 days before. I contacted support about it when it wasn't appearing, saying other hosts had been reporting the same issue. I got a response that made it evident that the support person had not even read my message- a stock answer telling me reviews are published 14 days after the guest checked out.

Thank you for the suggestion!

Lynette57
Level 10
Gladstone, Australia

I have a guest just check in even though ABNB have not confirmed his reservation I didnt have the heart to turn him away. Will Air BNB still pay me 

They will not pay you. They have no idea the guest is there. How did he get your actual address if the booking was not confirmed?

Not unless they collect for the reservation.  Have your guest pay you directly.