Missing payout

Missing payout

I would really like some help .

I have a missing payout , I have been referred to my bank and Airbnb thinks they are the problem.

I have visited to my my banks branches and they have told me it’s a error from Airbnb .

I would just like y know what I souls do now , no one is assisting me from airbnb.

8 Replies 8
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

What does it say under your payouts tab? Is the missing payment showing as pending? Also, have you moved any bookings lately? Or has anyone cancelled lately? Airbnb does some “unusual” bookkeeping in those cases. I’ll explain more if you have experienced either of these.

With this guest he request and the request to stay and then withdrew his request and the later request and made the payment.

I don’t know if that is causing the issue @Pat271.

I have 2 new booking and I’m waiting to see if the same thing will happen with these payouts .

it’s been a full week now and no one from Airbnb has been able to assist me , I’ve 

Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

That shouldn’t cause you to miss a payout. What about directly before this guest? Did anyone move a reservation or cancel?

This is the first time I’m experiencing this problem, I’ve me receiving every payout 

I understand that, but please answer the questions that I have asked twice, if you would like our help.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Tasmin4 @Tasmin5 , I'm sorry to hear you're missing a payout! I'll forward this to the team so they can look into it.

The team will be in touch with you and if I receive an update in the meantime, I'll let you know ASAP.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thank you so much @Sybe 

The layout says it’s been processed and is no longer pending@pat271