Missing payouts

Missing payouts

I was doing my accounting and I noticed that I have not received any payouts for the last month and a half totaling over $4k!

I contacted Airbnb and they said they would get back to me. There is no excuse for this bcs it’s been two days and still now answer.

nothing has changed on my end with direct deposits. 

has anyone else experienced this? If so, how long did it take to resolve?

I am seriously thinking of jumping ship from Airbnb and going to a smaller company that you can actually speak to someone and who understands me.

thank you.

7 Replies 7
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Wow I wish I could be short of thousands and not notice. I wouldn't wait for them to calll back ..phone them three or four times a day. No STR business should rely just on one platform.  @George1449 

Dyanne6
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I'm having the same issue. None of my payments for May have been received in my bank account in Costa Rica. Its been back and forth with AIRBNB for a month. Every time I call or text, I get someone new who is clueless! I am so frustrated with the lack of service. How are we supposed to pay our bills when Airbnb doesn't  get us our rent???

Dyanne6
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I've been waiting a month to get my revenue from May. Its a nightmare!

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Dyanne6 

Dyanne, maybe your missing payouts are that mysterious amount of $736.52 that arrived in my bank account on the 9th of May that did not relate to any of my bookings, either past or up-coming. The payout remained but has been re-taken from my subsequent payouts.

Obviously the programming gremlins are at it again attempting to create changes that nobody needs or wants.

This is an issue that requires immediate and competent help, not something that should be swept under the rug for a month or more!

Dealing with the phone pool is going to get you nowhere Dyanne, as you are finding out. The support personnel who staff the phone lines only have access to basic decision making, and what is even worse, once upon a time an enquirer was allocated a dedicated support person who's job it was to handle that ticket to closure. Now, every time you ring you get the first available operator and you simply go around in the same merry go round you went around in the last time you called.

Effective help is become very much harder to get! 

It used to be that the staff who handle the Twitter feeds had a higher level of competence than the phone pool and it could possibly be to your advantage to lodge a complaint via Twitter.

If you have not used Twitter before here is the procedure to follow......

Step 1: Log into Twitter

Step 2: Search for @Airbnbhelp and choose "Follow" them

Step 3: Send a Direct Message (DM) explaining your issue and wait for their response.  They may ask for certain information such as your listing and your account but always provide it over DM so it is not public to other Twitter users.

This help guide may offer you more contact options  Dyanne, I hope you can get this resolved quickly. 

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M18763

All the best.

Cheers........Rob

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Dyanne6

In addition to @Robin4's advice, we have nudged the team for you on this! If we get any more information we'll let you know. 

Thanks, 

Emilie 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

I am also having this issue! Noone is replying on airbnb. Did you have any luck? @Emilie @Sybe 

get on twitter and message airbnb.    twitter, use the at sign    airbnbhelp