Missing sections on listing

Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

Missing sections on listing

What happened to the 'Neighborhood Overview' and 'Getting Around' sections? They've mysteriously disappeared when you preview the listing, but the sections are still there when in edit mode, with all text intact. 

I put a note about potential traffic issues due to highway construction/other factors in there so guests are aware (if they manage to read it that is). I had a guest complain about the delays in accessing the highway out to the mountains recently. This is when I noticed that the sections I mention are no longer there for viewing. Also, the reference to Guidebook is in 'Neighborhood Overview'. So now no one knows about the existence of the Guidebook.

3 Replies 3
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Colleen253,

Yep, I don't see those sections on my listings, either.  Nor are they appearing in the Edit section.  That's disconcerting, because I used the How to Get Around section to describe the transportation options nearby our place.  This information is very important to guests who choose not to rent a car while on the island.  I guess I will put it under the Things to Know section until it's removed, also.

Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Debra300  Ok, good to know it's not just me and my 'almost officially a senior' eyesight. Why would perfectly useful info for guests just be disappeared? Perhaps @Nick or @Katie  could look into this and report back? 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hmm great spot @Colleen253 - just posting to let you know that I've asked the question. As soon as I hear back I will let you know 👍