Moving house?

Yanik0
Level 1
Kathmandu, Central Region, Nepal

Moving house?

SInce i'm leaving this house ina  few days, i have to cancel this listing. My question is do i just add a new listing once i move to the new house. Im just worried i will lsoe al my reviews.. Could somebody help me with what i have to do .

cheers

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Hi @Yanik0, you can add a new listing any time by going to Manage Listing.  You'll need to contact Airbnb on the best way to deal with your old listing without losing your reviews which I agree are important.  Don't permanently deactivate your current listing until Airbnb (or someone else in this forum) gives you instructions.  If you need a phone number for Airbnb, go to your reservations and look at a previous guest's itinerary.  Towards the bottom of the page there should be a phone number.  Good Luck!

Deborah0
Level 10
California, United States

@Yanik0

I suggest that instead of totally removing/deactivating your old listing, you just keep it unlisted, which means that you will not lose the reviews associated with that listing.  Then when you get into your new place, you can set up a new listing, and guests and others can still see your old reviews, on your profile.  

Need to change address without losing all our reviews. No answer on Airbnb number.