Multi calender updates

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Multi calender updates

I experienced The Multicalender on the website (for me acting as the "new dashboard")  recently has a very long delay in showing updates.

After receiving a message regarding a new booking request, it took almost 30 minutes before it shows up on the Multicalender.

(and yes, i refresh the screen regurarly)

I could even manipulate dates (like blocking them), while the booking request for those dates was sitting in the background (Inbox)

Seems to be some synchronisation problem out there ? So be aware "what you see is NOT what you get".

Also happened the other way round: a booking request was retracted, but stays active on the Multicalender for a long time period.

(while it had already disappeared from the listings calendar)

BTW I do not use any syncing / linking with other calenders.

6 Replies 6
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Same issue reported in the DE-CC, including several double bookings.

Seems to be a severe bug.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Yes, it is going on like this already for a while. I wrote a post about it a week or so ago

Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

I called this in to Airbnb a week or so ago - they confirmed it was happening, and then gave me the standard “We will escalate this to the man behind the curtain” spiel.

Eventually, the calendar sorts itself out on its own.

This is a big defect, because I did a test where I tried to book the same dates during the lag, and it was going to let me! No bueno.

So, if you get a couple of bookings within a short span of time, you have to either rely on your memory, or check the Reservations tab to make sure you don’t have an overlapping booking. All bookings do still show up there.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Pat271 

As the multicalender belongs to the "professional tools", i will tag another "man behind the curtain" : @Scott 

@Emiel1it seems everything is back to normal in my area. I got booking today and it showed on multi-calendar immediately... or at least as soon as I answered the message and checked it

BenkaandKeith0
Level 10
United States

It's not solved. It's taking over 24h for us to see the booking in the multi calendar. Airbnb Experts, of course, do not what a heck is happening. They asked us to refresh the page 🙂 We did about a million times, still did not work. We try to make jokes about being treated like idiots by Airbnb. It is becoming less and less funny...