Multiple Reviews for the same guest?

Multiple Reviews for the same guest?

I have recently had a couple of guests either book mulitple spaces with me or extend their stay beyond their intitial reservation. When this happens the Airbnb system recognizes them as seperate people asking me to review the same guest multiple times. Is is necessary for me to review a guest that I have already reviewed? 

4 Replies 4
John-and-Sharon0
Level 2
Al Janabiyah, Bahrain

yes, it would be good for the system to pick up that the same guest has extended or already booked before and, instead of pestering you with adding more reviews to the one you've just added, actually asking if you want to add another review or to dismiss this.

You could say something like multiple stay, please see main review.

David
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

@Paige-and-Brien0 I guess to answer that question, you would have to ask what do you expect of the guest? Would you appreciate them leaving multiple positive reviews to help your stats? If so, you should return the favor. If not, then no need to review.

Ursula189
Level 2
Medicine Hat, Canada

Does anybody know if you can ADD or post another review on the same guest for the same visit? I forgot to say something and now I'm kicking myself but cant seem to Edit because both our reviews have been posted already );