My AirBNB is in Russian!

My AirBNB is in Russian!

Hi,

I am in Adelaide Australia and all my messages from Airbnb seem to be in Russian. A bit worrisome. I just contacted my host for the weekend after next, to tell her I couldn't understand the message she just sent because it was in Russian. She replied that she had not sent me any message today and I believe her. No need to. I tried to change my settings to English but after a bit they seem to revert all or half of everything to Russian ( I think ).

Concerned for us all using AirBNB

Clarisa

8 Replies 8
Donna15
Level 10
Delft, Netherlands

@Clarisa1, get in touch with AirBnB.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Or use the Help icon at the top of the page. Determine what your question is, then hit Send. ABB will respond by email, to which you can reply.

Jennifer205
Level 1
Norwalk, CA

Same exact thing happened to me! I just emailed them about it, hopefully they fix the issue.
WhiteFeather0
Level 1
Montreal, Canada

I am also having this experience! How weird is this??

James472
Level 2
Gloucester, MA

Why are all my airbnb messages and pages in Russian? Has airbnb been hacked. This is VERY bad to see in United States right now.

HELP ! I am losing confidence in Airbnb

Stephen246
Level 1
Baldwin City, KS

Entire page is in Russian. What the hell?

Hi there, I am also having this issue, did any of you manage to resolve it?

Thanks,

Rebecca

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

This is too funny!! Care to post anything here so I can try to translate? Maybe there is some valuable intel

Irene811
Level 1
Beirut, Lebanon

Speaking of Russian, I was seeking a Russian version when I came across this page. If anybody has a clue where to find it I'd be grateful!