My Airbnb and it is a manufactured home. Do you think that would be a problem for my guests?

Alex634
Level 2
Austin, TX

My Airbnb and it is a manufactured home. Do you think that would be a problem for my guests?

Hi,

I am about to start an Airbnb in Dripping Springs and it is a manufactured home. It is a beautiful 3/2 house with a deck and a little garden. A friend of mine told me that the only problem he sees here is the fact that it is a manufactured home and some people will be disappointed because of that or give me bad reviews.

Opinions from hosts that have manufactured homes are highly appreciated, thanks.

4 Replies 4
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Alex634 

here on Airbnb, you can find bungalows, castles, villas, cottages, tree-houses... and one girl from Croatia even rented a small tent with 1 air mattress on her own small balcony 😄 😄

If you want to avoid some spoiled picky guests who would have a problem with it then just put the picture of your entire house at the beginning of your gallery.

I don't know for others but I wouldn't care if your house is manufactured or built of bricks - if the location is great, the price is OK and I feel comfortable you would get 5* from me 🙂

Beth80
Level 10
State of Roraima, Brazil

@Alex634 

If you do as nice a job with this new listing as you have done with your apartment in San Antonio you should be more than fine. 🙂 

Being a manufactured home shouldn't matter to any Airbnb guest.

Adi25
Level 3
Pitts, PA

I'd say put manufactured home in the title of your listing in order to avoid confusions. People rent VRs, so yours is similar, kind of.

I have been thinking about buying a manufactured home for AirBNB in the Atlanta area.