My Host Story 2020

My Host Story 2020

650x350_the_health_benefits_of_yoga_ref_guide.jpg

I have been an Airbnb host since 2014. It started on the Central Coast of California, 5 minutes from the ocean. I’ve had such wonderful experiences. Then I changed homes and started Airbnb near Sequoia National Park in 2017. I have had guests from all over the World. My toddler who was only 2 years old met all the world travelers. Such great memories. I feel like I get the greatest happy and peaceful guests. I feel like I get what I give out, so only the kindest folks arrive ringing the doorbell. Last year with the Host Capital Cabbage Funding, I was able to update my Hawaii off grid home. My current guest is a young lady working at The World Ag Expo in Tulare. This International Event brings Agriculture owners and workers from all over the World and I feel so grateful to host her. Thank you Airbnb for this experience. I hope to share my story at your next event publicly. Love of humanity, United we are! Love to all. ❤️🌺🙏🌟🌈

*image added by Airbnb OCM https://www.webmd.com/balance/guide/the-health-benefits-of-yoga*

1 Reply 1
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Dianna-And-Asher--Gail-A0 ,

What a fantastic journey you have been on! Your positivity and openness is a wonderful breath of fresh air that we can all use on a Monday morning! What's next in your story?

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines