My Listing has errors on Affiliated Platforms - How Do I Fix It?

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

My Listing has errors on Affiliated Platforms - How Do I Fix It?

In reviewing my listing on AirBnB affiliates and other OTA platforms , there are a lot of inconsistencies and erroneous information about my property.  For example, even though I have free on-site driveway parking, one platform states that I do not have free parking.   Another site says that my property has 1 room.  Apparently I also have snow sports gear, kayaks and I charge for extra persons -- none of which is true.

Is there some way to have an account or a login to these affiliated sites in order to correct the errors?  

The platforms also consistently report that my properties "do not follow regional sanitization guidelines".  Well, nowhere on AirBnB or other OTA platforms have I found a checkbox for USA owners to confirm that they are cleaning to some USA standard.  All of the selections are for foreign country guidelines.  I am cleaning my properties in accordance with my State and Regional Health Department protocols for vacation rentals.  

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Lorna170 

The other platforms retrieve information from your listing with their custom software, if it is not correct, then there is not much to do about it. I personally do not like my listings are appearing on other platforms anyway.

Unchecking the checkbox "not available to external search engines" (or similar wording ) in your account maybe solve already some issues.

@Emiel1  Thank you for your reply.  I have gone in and made some changes.  Hopefully they will trickle down to the other sites.