My Listing

Denise80
Level 9
Hamilton, New Zealand

My Listing

I am hoping someone could please tell me why I cannot find either of my listings? I have put the dates 29-31 Jamuary 2018 in which I know are free but cannot see either of my houses! I have been hosting for over a year now and have had no notification from Airbnb that anything is wrong?

Thank you for any help!

4 Replies 4
Denise80
Level 9
Hamilton, New Zealand

Ok, I am officially confused. If I do not put dates in, my homes are visibel. When I put in dates that I know are available, they do not come up. 

I have been wondering why I haven't been getting many bookings lately and this is our busy season!

Many thanks for any help!

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Denise80

I get some of your free days in Decmber as not available and I do believe it must have to do with your minimum stay settings. It says your minimum stay varies, so perhaps revise your settings.

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Denise80,

As @Marit-Anne0 says, it's your minimum stay settings.

For checkins on the 29th of January you have a minimum nights' stay of 4 nights on both your listings so you won't see them when you choose the dates 29th to 31st of January.

When I click to set a checkin date, on your listings, of the 29th of January the earliest checkout that it allows me is 4 nights later, the 2nd of February. Both listings show in searches for 29th of Jan to 2nd of Feb.

Steve.

Ahhh, so obvious! Thank you very much, I must have been too tired ast night 🙂

I have changed them to 2 night minimum, and also changed the next few weeks to 1 night in case there are travelers who would like a one night stay and fill any gaps!