My account is blocked

My account is blocked

Hi guys , 

I need your help !!

I’m a host from China who has been hosting guests for over 4 years , today my account was blocked , all my listings were removed , I got an email from airbnb cs team , they accuse me breaking airbnb terms of service , I have totally 0 clue about what’s going on .And after block my account , airbnb cs team still haven’t replied my email and after calling Airbnb  ,they said they don’t have the authority to unblock my account . 

For the past four years , I met so many wonderful people from Airbnb and received a lot of five star reviews , this outbreaking action truly break my heart . Is there anyone in the community may help me? Feel so hopeless now .... 

thanks !! 

Eady 

5 Replies 5
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Salut @Eady9,

I still can see your listing in your profile. Your listings haven't removed.

Obviously, you received a negative review from Adrienne. It may cause your listings are under investigation by the speciality and temporary unlisted.

After the review, guest must be involved via Airbnb to complain about your listing violating the terms of services.

Since the support team mention that " they don’t have the authority to unblock your account "

The manager in charge of the case may contact you very soon by phone or via email. Do keep your phone beside you at all times and respond to them carefully.

Do contact the Help page on the site. You can chat with someone almost instantly here. 

Request the team remind the manager who handles the case to contact you immediately.

You can visit the Help centre from times to times until you get a response from the right person.

In future, in case you have a negative experience with the guest, please do inform Airbnb of the incident that happens to prevent your rights from violations objection. I have learned from my experience, unlisted for a week with nowhere to found a respond, helpless.

In the meanwhile,  I can't read your listings, did you allowed the guest to smoke in your apartment?

Did you keep it's clear in your listing announcement of " No smoking " conditions?

The previous guest may smoke in the apartment before Adrienne arrives.

In your reviews respond-

住当天房客反馈之后就安排了阿姨去打扫,按照她的要求把竹叶窗帘每一片都擦过,然后按照她的要求买了香薰,相当于同一天当中阿姨去打扫了两次,如果是前一个客人确实有过抽烟现象,出现了过敏的反应我们意赔偿,但是在阿姨都完全清洁过之后当时Adrienne也表示OK的情况下....."

You've taken care of very well the incident that happens and does the right things. Yet, you need to acknowledge o Airbnb keep these in the record.

Be mindful that, guest can still complaint to Airbnb after the check-out date, being a response to you

"I'm ok ", doesn't mean " I'm satisfaction "

Therefore, it's very important to admit the fact with Airbnb.  

Keep cool! be patient, hope you can solve it's out 🤗

Thanks Dale and Dan  for replying my message , after I wrote an email to airbnb ,they’ve unblock my account and now all my listings are available again . 

I will keep taking care of my guests and keep an eye on my review 🙂

Salut @Eady9 

Good news😀  Take care!

Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Eady9 Hard to say why this has happened: likely a guest complaint. It typically does take a while for the trust and safety team to get back to you. If you haven't already, I would reach out on Twitter @Airbnbhelp . Good luck, and I hope you get an answer quickly. 

Thanks Alexandra ! I emailed airbnb and got a reply 🙂