My first & last Airbnb experiece

My first & last Airbnb experiece

Bad,very bad. unreliable and especially easily violating by the hackers who put their listings in order to attract the oblivious navigators and then cheat and disappear.

Caution!!!!! Let it go !!!!! Go ahead and see other sites that are more serious and secure and answer their possible shortcomings without seeking excuses and above all, without asking for action only in legal ways to be right and be compensated.

Anyone who reads this opinion can also turn it by e-mail, WhatsUp, SMS to alert their friends and acquaintances to stay away from these characters and avoid unpleasant inconveniences.

Diego

One that has been stolen

11 Replies 11
Farah1
Level 10
Seattle, WA

@Diego233 what happened exactly?

While I was looking for accommodation in Barcelona, among the many good listings there were more false than someone who was able to enter the site with the aim of extorting money to the bad guys. Clicking on the image came out of the official site and it became the same as the hackers identical to the first. Working on this site was booked and paid for something non existent that disappeared as soon as the payment was made.

Annette76
Level 10
Cherry Log, GA

This whole post makes no sense.  

Accepting and believing what someone else tells you is synonymous with wit

Accepting and believing what someone else tells you is synonymous with witsdom

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Diego, what is your point?

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

@Diego233

You never mentioned who these characters are.

**[Post moved from duplicate thread]

David

In general I refer to Airbnb managers who are trying to make money without worrying about what's happening on their site and it's not absolutely safe against intrusion

Begs the question which site is?

David

@David126 I'm impressed that you could decipher that post!!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @David126 and @Cathy172,

I hope you are good. 

You may have seen I have moved your responses from a duplicate discussion and consolidated there here, to make it easier to follow. I hope this is fine with you. 🙂

Hello again @Diego233,

I am sorry to hear your concern here. I am not entirely sure from your message here if this is on Airbnb, but I wanted to check if have you spoken with any of the Support Team regarding this? 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.