My guest cannot upload profile pic

Lori138
Level 2
Pardeeville, WI

My guest cannot upload profile pic

I have had this happen twice now, I'm new btw, since Oct 2017.   I have 2 separate guests that are brand new to airbnb and wanted to book my place.  Both have had trouble uploading a profile picture and asking me for help.  I called the Superhost hotline and they told me to have them call in.  Well, that's not so easy, when I'm not able to send a phone number in the message app.   
SO, I do appreciate the security here, but really, can't Airbnb find a way to make this simple.  

Both guests, messaged me with the frustrations.  The last message just told me "I spent an hour on the phone with them, can't get it to work, I'd really like to stay at your place...."  Well, do you think I'm going to get a 5 star review from her?  The first guest never left a review, I'm guessing it was too difficult for her.  

Can we make it easier to get them the help they need, or easier to upload their picture, please???

5 Replies 5
Herman-And-Tandy0
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Yes / my last 2 guests did not have a profile photo either. The only reason I accepted the request was because they were both referrals from previous guest

I tried to upload a photo in Chrome on my Mac, in Firefox, on the app on my iPhone, and in Safari on my phone.  Nothing doing.

I am having this issue right now. What is the number I can call to make this work properly?

I'm trying to upload my photo right now. Not working. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Jeff2203 

We are a forum of hosts and guests and can't help with technical issues to do with the Airbnb platform. You will need to contact their customer services.